Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dads Dip Cup

going up to the casket at the funeral home and mockingly pretending to mimic the deceased only I'm actually dead but everyone thinks it's a joke and starts taking increasingly drastic measures to try and get me to give up the gag like giving me a fake eulogy then cremating me and scattering my ashes to the winds as people stand around rolling their eyes saying stuff like "wow ok buddy yeah you sure are dead alright" and making the jerkoff motion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
successfully beating cancer and then being killed by a crab

alnilam

Resting Lich Face posted:

An alcoholic crushed by a barrel of aged whiskey.

guess they won't be aging anymore

ty manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Being killed by Bruce Willis after he convinces you YOU'RE the one who's dead

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Choking on Life cereal

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

you become permanently blinded. so you obtain seeing eye dog. but the blindness enhances your senses of smell—you've never noticed before but that dog food actually smelsl pretty drat good. you know, the canned stuff. yeah it LOOKS gross but guess what that's not a deterrent for you anymore...so you eat about 10 cans of the stuff and become very sick. miraculously you survive. however the dog develops a deep set grudge against you for stealing his sustenance so the next day during your daily walk the dog leads you up the side of a volcano and pushes you in with his snout

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

you become permanently blinded. so you obtain seeing eye dog. but the blindness enhances your senses of smell—you've never noticed before but that dog food actually smelsl pretty drat good. you know, the canned stuff. yeah it LOOKS gross but guess what that's not a deterrent for you anymore...so you eat about 10 cans of the stuff and become very sick. miraculously you survive. however the dog develops a deep set grudge against you for stealing his sustenance so the next day during your daily walk the dog leads you up the side of a volcano and pushes you in with his snout

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
The smell is absolutely the worst thing about canned dog food.

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Going back in time to better understand the origins of life only to accidentally crush the ur-bacteria causing yourself and all other terrestrial life to have never existed.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

Going back in time and stepping on a butterfly and it doesn't cause a cascading effect throughout history or anything but a nearby T-Rex who was admiring the butterfly is none too happy.

google THIS

Going back in time and getting crushed to death by an enormous butterfly.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

Going back in time and getting crushed to death by an enormous butterfly.

google THIS

Going back in time without incident but getting in a fatal car accident on your way home from the time travel place because a butterfly strikes your windshield.

Heather Papps

hello friend

alternate timeline you comes to murder you, but then trips and falls on a butterfly and dies. you laugh so hard you die of a heart attack, despite being a cardiologist.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

google THIS posted:

A creature made of molten metal falling into a pool of hands giving the thumbs up.

lol

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
In your attempt to save Gotham, you get skewered by a harpoon gun in such a way that you are stuck to a wall whilst dying and Mr. Freeze taunts you in your dying moments by saying "ICE to meet you"

Grandmother of Five

Being encased in a tomb of ice and Rambo tells me to "stick around"

Grandmother of Five

Falling into a pit with 1.000 knives in it, when all I needed was a spoon

Heather Papps

hello friend

Grandmother of Five posted:

Falling into a pit with 1.000 knives in it, when all I needed was a spoon

cda

by Hand Knit
dying in a dream, but in real life you are still alive and making the jack off motion with your hand

----------------

google THIS

Secretly jerking off in the Planter's warehouse but a giant bag of peanuts falls on your head before you can finish.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
a marine biologist being torn apart by sharks while shouting "this is really uncommon! you're 30 times more likely to die by lightning strike than shark attack!"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You bite some dust and somehow it kills you?

google THIS

canyoneer posted:

a marine biologist being torn apart by sharks while shouting "this is really uncommon! you're 30 times more likely to die by lightning strike than shark attack!"

And at that very moment he gets struck by 30 lightning bolts simultaneously.

google THIS

Overdosing on iron supplements, then while you're waiting for the iron poisoning to kick in you suddenly realize that that isn't an ironic death so much as a ferrous death, and the shock causes you to fall out of the Ferris wheel you're riding.

nut

coke poisoning when all i wanted was a loving pepsi

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

Overdosing on iron supplements, then while you're waiting for the iron poisoning to kick in you suddenly realize that that isn't an ironic death so much as a ferrous death, and the shock causes you to fall out of the Ferris wheel you're riding.

AND...

Your name is Ferris Bueller, and it's your day off. How you gonna die on your day off???

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Not eating peanuts because of severe peanut allergies, dying from biotin deficiency.

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

being bitten by a mean dog as a child, developing a phobia.
reaching adulthood, afeard of dogs.
go onto a fun trip climbing a mountain, have a wild wolf scare you into a crevice. a saint bernard emerges, after a few days. your fear startles him, and his brandy bottle uncorks and dumps into your face. your name is brandy frigidborn, you are allergic to iron, and you die, afraid of a nicedog and also hypothermia and, as a result of the old style nails in the brandy cask, iron poisoning.

TheBlackDuke

all the things that happen in the matrix but at the end of the third movie before neo dies he tells the machine that the old lady told him he wasn’t the one but the machines don’t understand irony so it’s lost on them. roll credits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

become the worlds greatest bullfighter then slip and break your neck on a big pile of bulls' poo poo

or alternatively become the worlds greatest rodeo clown then slip and break your neck on a big pile of clown's poo poo