Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://yokin.itch.io/ntte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbipgo9hrvk

This mod adds a ton of new enemies, areas, and even a new character to the game. It also changes up a lot of stuff, like now there are enemies that will lurk on top of the walls and slowly come down. It's an incredible amount of fun and honestly a lot slicker than the original game in some respects. It's reignited my love for this game and I'm glad it's being kept alive by great mods like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat this looks sweet OP...I'll be downloading

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Looks like a poor man's Enter the Gungeon. I'll pass, and I've downvoted this thread for good measure.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nice job not selecting a thread tag by the way. :bravo:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

Looks like a poor man's Enter the Gungeon. I'll pass, and I've downvoted this thread for good measure.

Quite honestly this

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Nice job not selecting a thread tag by the way. :bravo:

I could have sworn I picked the one with the bird getting blown up. Wtf

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Seems to be working for me, try updating your internet.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm one of a couple IZ posters who still likes this, but I have less than zero confidence in Vlambeer to do a good game twice.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Good news the vlambeer people arent involved with this

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm one of a couple IZ posters who still likes this, but I have less than zero confidence in Vlambeer to do a good game twice.

This is made by modders, there's no vlambeer involvement which is probably why it's so good

In Training posted:

Seems to be working for me, try updating your internet.

:tipshat:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

oh poo poo, now I'm excited about it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This seems cool and the few times I played I got killed by Buzzsaws on 3-2/3-3. It's sweet playing this game again with new secrets to find...I went to YV's crib and now the golden chest follows you through levels once you open it? Not sure what this was actually doing

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.twitch.tv/wormskull/clip/UninterestedSpoopySkirretRlyTho

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Does this work with the free version from the Epic Games store?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

I don’t know, but I’ve been getting shitloads of games free on the Epic games store.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

I think so but you need to copy some steam files over for it to work

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

goferchan posted:

Based on what I'm reading it should. Some people mention needing a steam_api.dll but others don't so if you end up needing that I can put that up for you

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Thanks all 😬👍

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEvOZAFZIFE

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I reached the new sewer area and got my poo poo beat in by sewer rat Ornstein and Smough. This mod kicks rear end

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

:mrgw:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i wanna try this out. i like this game and just adding more stuff everywhere sounds cool

I only beat the game once though over hundreds of runs lmao and never looped

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I haven't got past 3-3 yet but the mod definitely pwns.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

GorfZaplen posted:

I reached the new sewer area and got my poo poo beat in by sewer rat Ornstein and Smough. This mod kicks rear end

Holy poo poo I just found that too. So sick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol I went looking for a new sewer area after those posts and it did not disappoint. This owns. Has anybody unlocked the new character yet? I also haven't figured out how to reach the beach area from the trailer, the old method of getting to 1-? Doesn't work

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't know if this also messes with enemy spawn stuff but just had a epic Big Dog fight that spawned with nothing but 100+ crows

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
You have to gather 3 bones and throw them at the big fish head on 1-3

This is amazing so far but having to grind to 3-1 until I find a golden wrench on some characters again is annoying

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

just booted this up and remembered it runs like rear end and the screen shakes everywhere

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

alright, after looping the game multiple times, getting every cheevo except beating the police boss, a couple top 50 and one top 10 daily when those still worked, and playing for 200ish hours i 've determined this game is really bad. hope everyone appreciates my discovery.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

I don't know if this also messes with enemy spawn stuff but just had a epic Big Dog fight that spawned with nothing but 100+ crows

I think it does because I just got a 1-3 with like 3 golden scorpions and a bunch of baby golden scorpions . Awesome

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

All the levels look the same except the hudeous purple outline what gives. Yes I type ed /loaf. /loaf mod

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

All the levels look the same except the hudeous purple outline what gives. Yes I type ed /loaf. /loaf mod

Pick up 3 bones in 1-1 1-2 and 1-3 and throw them at the big skull in 1-3. Also go to the old pizza sewer . That's the main new stuff I've found so far

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

Pick up 3 bones in 1-1 1-2 and 1-3 and throw them at the big skull in 1-3. Also go to the old pizza sewer . That's the main new stuff I've found so far

Epig

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Brasseye posted:

You have to gather 3 bones and throw them at the big fish head on 1-3

This is amazing so far but having to grind to 3-1 until I find a golden wrench on some characters again is annoying

Golden wrench ftmfw

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Labeling my bones bone 1 bone 2 and bone 4 and putting them in the old pizza sewer

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

American McGay posted:

Labeling my bones bone 1 bone 2 and bone 4 and putting them in the old pizza sewer

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extremebuff posted:

i wanna try this out. i like this game and just adding more stuff everywhere sounds cool

I only beat the game once though over hundreds of runs lmao and never looped

then u never beat the game. I've only beaten the looped throne once but never got close again. I usually die in like 3-3 when looped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I looped on this mod and the new content dries up completely by the time you reach the palace. The labs are crazy though, there are mutants pouring over the walls and it was really stressful. Hopefully they keep adding content, it'd be cool to have an extended jungle or something.