Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Secx
Mar 1, 2003

Hippopotamus retardus
7DS owns. This is the only gacha game that has held my interest for more than a couple of days other than Fantasy War Tactics (RIP, gently caress you Nexon).

I just wish there were some QoL improvements like snoozing or disabling Death Match invites, a 4x speed option and how the energy system works. You cap energy too fast, so you constantly have to pick up your phone during the day if you don't want them to go to waste. I was thinking maybe increase time for energy to regen and decrease energy required per stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secx
Mar 1, 2003

Hippopotamus retardus

Mugaaz posted:

Just my 2c, but I've found the tierlist less than useless. It is not the tier lists fault, but more that this is really a game where most units are insanely good in one area and provides very little value outside of it. Here is my opinion of top performing units at specific roles right now:

Autoplay PvE grinding: SR Green Elizabeth-Hawk > SSR Red Howzer > SR Green Weinhardt
Manual PvE grinding: SR Green Elizabeth-Hawk > SSR Blue Skinny King > SSR Red Howzer > SR Green Weinhardt

I'm curious why SR green Eli-Hawk over blue Diane for autoplay PvE grinding? You're the second person I've seen recommend that comp for autoplay grinding.

Both their skill 1 are single target and skill 2 AOE, but Eli-Hawk's ulti is single target while Diane's is AOE. Eli-Hawk's passive is just an HP increase which is arguably useless if you're PvE grinding on auto while Diane's makes her hit harder every turn.