Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I've had a lot of downtime at work so I already beat the current story on 7ds and I only pulled the 1 time you were forced to at the start, have over 200 diamonds and a bunch of draw tickets saved without spending a cent.

I'm assuming new banners will make me happy I saved and if I find out otherwise I'll dump them on whatever before I get bored and stop playing.

Seems extremely f2p friendly up to this point and like rerolling would have just wasted time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Just finished chapter 6 and still haven't spent any of my diamonds other than some inventory space, I'm hoarding over 500 already.

Really hope the next banner is worth going for and that someone less lazy than me creates a guild and a thread. Having a ton of fun with this game without spending anything.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

From what I've read won't all those same SRs still be in the later banners though? I've been stockpiling all the upgrade mats as well so I figured I'd just collect those and catch them up while shooting for a better SSR unit once there's a nice banner.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Whoreson Welles posted:

What did you all use for the last last last last last two fights against Hendrickson in Ch 6?

Jesus this chapter is just dragging.

I used green mel/blue king/red ban/red liz in the sub slot for the passive healing for every single fight, I had to use food to eke out a slight CC advantage for the last few but only lost once on one stage and blew through otherwise.