Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
i like a nice nip of bourbon or scotch from time to time op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Room temp absolut straight from the fifth

Disco music and makeup time

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Beer, I'm not a small guy but my alcohol tolerance is low as gently caress. 3 beers and I'm buzzed.

Ahhh. I remember having a low tolerance. Back when I consumed alcohol rather than vice versa.

Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
20 beeres

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spins posted:

Room temp absolut straight from the fifth

Disco music and makeup time

Spin in a dark apartment with a bottle of vodka in one hand and a mascara wand in the other while Abba's Dancing Queen blares at full blast

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Resting Lich Face posted:

Ahhh. I remember having a low tolerance. Back when I consumed alcohol rather than vice versa.

It's been like 12 years lol it's never gonna go up

otoh I smoke about a half ounce a week now :(

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Malt liquor while sharing a blanket with my dog and watching netflix.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I recently learned that Sprite + Raspberry Vodka is good.

Not Midori/Whiskey Sour good, but goodish.

I need something that pairs with Squirt, though.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Snow Cone Capone posted:

otoh I smoke about a half ounce a week now :(

I had a disposable vape pen last me like 3 weeks just now. Unfortunately I can't get another one. Back to the booze I guess.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

ELI PORTER posted:

i like a nice nip of bourbon or scotch from time to time op

Have you (and other scotch drinkers) always liked scotch or was it an acquired thing? Cuz I think it tastes like drinking a tree and I can't do it. I had a friend who wanted to share some scotch with me, it was like a 400 dollar bottle or whatever that he was gifted by somebody and instead of sipping it I shot it and he was like "dude wtf" lol. It was the only way I could get it down and even then I kinda wanted to hurl. I felt bad for wasting his scotch but I found it really horrible and I'm not sure if it's something that'll grow on me or if I should just refuse scotch from here on out.

I'd like to be able to tolerate it cuz he's like a brother to me and he really enjoys his scotch and I feel bad that I don't like it when he offers me a drink.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im on the wagon, OP

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Sidecars

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Who What Now posted:

Spin in a dark apartment with a bottle of vodka in one hand and a mascara wand in the other while Abba's Dancing Queen blares at full blast

Doxxed

MODS^

(Donna Summer actually)

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

numberoneposter posted:

im on the wagon, OP

If you've had problems with alcohol before then I'm really glad you're on the wagon and I hope you stay there without too much trouble. I got an alcoholic sister who's been in recovery for almost ten years now and I am fiercely proud of her for doing it. Addictions are not easy to overcome no matter what they are an anyone that manages to do it is awesome.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I barely ever get crazy drunk. Like, I haven't in a few years now. Doesn't help how my alcohol tolerance is near zero as I've grown older too, compared to what it was in my mid 20s. But I go for local craft beers if I want a nice buzz, especially hoppy IPAs or a heavier stout.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
tito's vodka in the bottle chased with water

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

If you've had problems with alcohol before then I'm really glad you're on the wagon and I hope you stay there without too much trouble. I got an alcoholic sister who's been in recovery for almost ten years now and I am fiercely proud of her for doing it. Addictions are not easy to overcome no matter what they are an anyone that manages to do it is awesome.
i like to party

ill always like to party

but recently its been getting in the way of a lot of other poo poo, and my buddy is taking a break too on account of when we went out for my birthday and definately didnt need to close the bar down on a wednesday

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

to contribute, im a beer drinker so my favorite way to really get going is the tried and true shotgun

even better with a tall boy cause it feels like you are almost drowning

so refreshing, then you get like instantly drunk

im going to shotgun non-alcoholic beers like a maniac cause half the craving is just the ice cold crispy boy taste and carbs

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Nov 21, 2019

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
san pellegrino blood orange and white wine cuz ima bitch

seriously can get like 3/4 a jug of pinot grigio in my body in like one hour using this method

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Shots of Bacardi with beer.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
OP it’s Bavaria 8.6 Original because I’m poor and they get the job done

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
One of those snow cones with booze at the Dave & Busters.

I'll eat gummy worms covered in gin next to the Wheel of Fortune ticket game, I don't give a poo poo anymore.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

TelevisedInsanity posted:

One of those snow cones with booze at the Dave & Busters.

wait what

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
OE 800, motherfucker

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Mikeller

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

vodka red bull

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Straight vanilla

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Beer. Whatever is available. Lots of it. Every day.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Open bar? Top shelf gin, rocks.

Me paying? A can of House bubbly.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Vodka svedka zero calorie sprite

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019

Autistic Edgy Guy posted:

san pellegrino blood orange and white wine cuz ima bitch

Actually that sounds really good.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
It's cold out and I only drink at night so here's what I like this time of year (hot drinks)

1) Heat up some apple cider in a pot til its just steaming. Mix with Gosling's black rum. I use the 80 proof but if you're a 151 guy then you do you.

2) cheap Swee-Touch-Nee tea and Stroh rum. Stroh is hard to find though. The Gosling's will do if you can't find Stroh. Put some honey in there if you're feeling fancy, but I usually don't.

3) Glow wine. Sweet, cheap, German wine that is excellent when hot. It's usually labelled Gluhwein.

I drink Luksosowa vodka and V8 Very Berry juice all year though if I'm trying to get fuckin stupid fast.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
Alot.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Bud light

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

really testing the limits of the no judgement rule here Burt!

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Cinnamon booze and apple juice is delicious but I avoid it because having diarrhea while you’re drunk isn’t fun at all.

Evan Williams if I’m doing hard stuff, Southern Tiger 2XIPA if I’m doing beer.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

really testing the limits of the no judgement rule here Burt!

I’ve never drank a zima. How’s that.

E enough bud lights can gently caress you up too pal. Learn liquor

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I just have a Shirley Temple and call it a night.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Bud light lime my gune

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
Irish Car Bomb

Gotta drink it before it curdles