Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
AEW Breakout Star
This poll is closed.
Private Party 8 4.71%
Darby Allin 108 63.53%
Riho 20 11.76%
Tony Schiavone 34 20.00%
Total: 170 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I did it you guys. I joined the Dark Order :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
There's a contact form asking for phone number and twitter handle, I'm joining out of morbid curiosity

e: I am not joining out of morbid curiosity because who knows who the hell runs this website

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This is the page where we all join the Dark Order. We can be part of something greater :unsmith:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
joining the dark order is for loving losers and nerds. the inner circle is for boomers

I'm enlisting in the Hayter Matriarchy

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
The only site I've ever giving my phone number to; I've always wanted to join a cult!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Taintrunner posted:

joining the dark order is for loving losers and nerds. the inner circle is for boomers

I'm enlisting in the Hayter Matriarchy

Taintrunner gets it

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Rarity posted:

congrats dude, let us know if you get to be the one uno sits on

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Rarity posted:

When Kamen Rider comes beat you up, can you get me an autograph?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

RealFoxy posted:

There's a contact form asking for phone number and twitter handle, I'm joining out of morbid curiosity

e: I am not joining out of morbid curiosity because who knows who the hell runs this website

FWIW its from a photo tweeted by Evil Uno

https://twitter.com/EvilUno/status/1199720716276555776

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i also joined the dark order

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Welp, I joined the dark order, too.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Do your part goons

https://twitter.com/EvilUno/status/1199812082792878082

vv got em vv

Prokhor Zakharov fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Nov 27, 2019

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

https://twitter.com/EvilUno/status/1199812082792878082?s=20

All must #jointhedarkorder

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

i joined the dark order and i look forward to forming human furniture with all of you

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Outside of kayfabe, I kinda really hope they use the story part to show it on screen this or next week. And then if they tie the Dark Order to whatever Batman thing they'll do, well, it'd just be super cool to see my twitter handle on that.

But seriously, I hope I don't have to get thrown at Luchasaurus or something, I just wanna get the power; maybe be a part of a chair. Not the seat, tho, i'll gladly switch places with anyone to avoid that, Evil Uno totally gets swamp rear end.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Spirit of the Winds in Everett.

the escape goat posted:

Key Arena? [...] Tacoma Dome

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Doesn't UW have a workable arena on campus? There's also ShoWare in Kent.

just build a ring in gasworks park tony, you coward, we'll all come

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Tweak posted:

That would rule.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Look at us, friends. We're already feeling calmer, happier and more sexually virile. I wish everyone could feel this way. Luckily, they can. They just have to join the Dark Order :unsmith:

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
The hotel I'm at tonight has a hot tub, and I've got a little bit of the bubbly on ice. I am ready to give thanks with Le Champion.

My :judas:

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Dark Order was Always Good.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
except for the first 7 weeks in AEW

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Hirez posted:

except for the first 7 weeks in AEW

Wrong

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rarity posted:

Look at us, friends. We're already feeling calmer, happier and more sexually virile. I wish everyone could feel this way. Luckily, they can. They just have to join the Dark Order :unsmith:

:wrong:

https://twitter.com/jmehytr/status/1198165027083014144

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

On twitter there was pics of Shanna when she was in TNA and....um, she does not look fat or big.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

There is no turning back.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Mainstream media used to have ridiculously narrow beauty standards for women, you had to be practically anorexic. It's only relatively recently that TV has realized how many people prefer thiccness.

Edit: With that said, how the gently caress did Shanna look fat by any standards?

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

the escape goat posted:

alternately they could use the Tacoma Dome and it would shame the heck out of WWE since 2/3rds of it won't need to be curtained off lol

Every time I have gone to Tacoma for either a concert or a wrestling show it has resulted in me finding out the posted train times back to Seattle were wrong and I end up having to debate between a hotel for the night or a $100 taxi ride to get back to Seattle.

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Doesn't UW have a workable arena on campus? There's also ShoWare in Kent.

Husky Stadium and Alaska Airlines Center are both on/right by campus, yeah. If they're feeling like going for something that looks visually unique and don't care about money though...

Tweak posted:

Maybe the city ordinances that allow for cap hill block party and such allow for this. If they did it'd require free entry to anyone who wanted to be there though.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
people used to laugh at Baby Got Back. they thought it was funny that a man would like big butts, and funnier still that he was unable to lie about liking them.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

ThePariah posted:

Mainstream media used to have ridiculously narrow beauty standards for women, you had to be practically anorexic. It's only relatively recently that TV has realized how many people prefer thiccness.

Edit: With that said, how the gently caress did Shanna look fat by any standards?

there are always some people in every industry that get off on tearing people down and making them feel like poo poo

see: WWE

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Drew McIntyre posted:

people used to laugh at Baby Got Back. they thought it was funny that a man would like big butts, and funnier still that he was unable to lie about liking them.

thank you sir mix-a-lot for changing the conversation on our nation's greatest resource: big curvaceous asses

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

White people used to laugh at Baby Got Back. they thought it was funny that a man would like big butts, and funnier still that he was unable to lie about liking them.

Ftfy.

Baby got back was about racism too.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Dork Odor

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone please pay attention to this. the person who came up with dork odor is this poster, with this post.

SHVPS4DETH posted:

dork odor and stone cold u are failing to meet the hype from lucha bros vs private party which was FUCKIN FIRE

don't forget

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

that poster is not allowed to join the dark order

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I was already in the dark order

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
It was cold with the wind outside waiting to get in but hell yea! I this gonna be gud

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Do I have to join the Dark Order for this line to go faster?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I will never join the Dark Order, cowards

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I stand with the Hybrid 2!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
Sir Mix a Lot likes big butt and cannot lie.
His twin brother does not like big butts and cannot tell the truth.
You may ask one question.