Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
AEW Breakout Star
This poll is closed.
Private Party 8 4.71%
Darby Allin 108 63.53%
Riho 20 11.76%
Tony Schiavone 34 20.00%
Total: 170 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

The_Rob posted:

Dark was good but was anyone else getting weird sound. When they wouldn’t be doing any moves you’d hear the mat get slammed and the fans react. It was really weird.

you too? My hypothesis is it was some kind of (failure at) instant replay but heck :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

They're due for a SoCal, NoCal, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver run.

Buuuuuuut there's no venue in Seattle right now so it'd probably be the Spirit of the Winds in Everett.

m-maybe they could visit the eastern half of Washington state sometime, possibly. that would be lovely, at least for me, I think :blush:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

coconono posted:

does he have a court date he needs to drum up crowdsourcing for? Another rap song to embarrass himself with?

Consensual Penis II: Insisting Makes It True (So Totally Consensual It’s Crazy Remix)

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Lone Goat posted:

but that poster needs the Dark Order the most!

I just found an episode of Monty Python’s Flying Circus on tv, and I have an opportunity to join the Dark Order while I watch Dynamite

today’s been good to me so far :unsmith: