Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Boxturret posted:

playing videogames during a meeting, and not even having the decency to be good at them

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Me, the boss who is far more knowledgeable than the cool kids think: *beats u in League*

"this could have been an email"

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

SBF was not beating anyone at league he was bronze

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

chestnut santabag posted:

buttcoin: It was notionally worth $10 billion but in reality was worth roughly nothing.

mods

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Alan Smithee posted:

mycrimes.mp4

mycrimes(1).mp4
mycrimes(2).mp4
mycrimes(3).mp4

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

more falafel please posted:

mycrimes(1).mp4
mycrimes(2).mp4
mycrimes(3).mp4

mycrimes file so big it can't be stored on a fat32 filesystem.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
mycrimes, now available in a deluxe 10 disc bluray collection

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

more falafel please posted:

mycrimes(1).mp4
mycrimes(2).mp4
mycrimes(4).mp4

3hands
Feb 23, 2018

what game genre would you prefer your ceo to play during meetings?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

3hands posted:

i feel like eve online is specifically designed for it

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
mycrimes now in the Criterion Collection

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

it's crypto. past experience indicates that, yes, everyone involved is as stupid as they seem. the fried man, the investors, the people with money on the exchange... literally everyone involved in this probably has dog poo poo brains

facts

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

mycrimes and histaminers

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Alan Smithee posted:

mycrimes and histaminers

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

3hands posted:

russian roulette with no opponent

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

*reserves seat to IMAX DOLBY showing of Mycrimes using AMC A-List*

Nicole: *Australianishly*

"WE COME TO THIS PLACE FOR MAGIC THE GATHERING ONLINE EXCHANGE"

WE COME TO FTX EXCHANGE TO LAUGH, TO CRY, TO CARE. BECAUSE WE NEED THAT, ALL OF US."

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

3hands posted:

hentai visual novel.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

3hands posted:

he should 1v1 the vcs in street fighter and whoever gets perfected has to pay up an extra billion

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/web3isgreat/status/1599565665639202816?s=20&t=2qRgPBW8tVXxMx0Wepcfzg

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

no employees will be hunted down and beaten before a bank's....starting NOW

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

and again, showing that mark did nothing wrong: when people(2) tracked down the mtgox offices and camped outside of it, he had to walk past them several times because it was the actual office and he worked there

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

SBF: "Experience my crimes in the metaverse"

The ultimate crime because that product is just vaporware.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Boxturret posted:

and again, showing that mark did nothing wrong: when people(2) tracked down the mtgox offices and camped outside of it, he had to walk past them several times because it was the actual office and he worked there
and no one ever doubted he existed like changpeng

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i really like that they actually went to the office and found nothing, like you take the elevator up to the floor they were supposedly on and when the door opens the only thing there is just a tumbleweed rolling past

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
a complete void. perfect blackness in all directions

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

local bitcoin exchange spends all of customers funds to paint the entire inside of their office floor in vantablack paint and to purchase several vantablack suits. they have yet to be located

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Shame Boy posted:

once i heard about the "playing videogames during the investment pitch" thing i realized that yeah this dude's just actually that stupid and everyone around him was just blinded by him accidentally falling rear end-backwards into money over and over that they couldn't see that they're the reason it kept happening.
and during fawning interviews from the people who put him there:
https://archive.ph/qFJJN

quote:

The next day, I finally get a chance to interview Sam Bankman-Fried. We meet in a tiny conference room. I’m prepared with a mic and an MP3 recorder at the ready. SBF comes in with his laptop and opens it to start playing his new favorite computer game, Storybook Brawl, before he even sits down. It’s an obscure title, an “auto-battler”: an emerging genre that combines elements of trading card games (like Magic: The Gathering) with chesslike moves and strategy. The game was released only a few years ago by an equally obscure low-budget “indie” game company, Good Luck Games.

Though we’re face-to-face, SBF makes no eye contact at all—zero, not even a glance. His eyes are glued to his screen. His fingers are tapping on the keys, sometimes furiously, sometimes hardly at all. His right knee is bouncing at 100 bpm: a nervous tic, the result of a forgotten fidget spinner. The interview starts.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
man, i sure hope when the time comes to do press interviews i too can be gaked out of my loving skull

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

What I'm getting from that is that the interviewer should have looked into Good Luck Games. They're probably still around.

I will check.

OH WHAT THE gently caress!!!!
https://articles.starcitygames.com/magic-the-gathering/good-luck-games-founded-by-former-mtg-pros-acquired-by-ftx-us/

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.

Jonny Nox posted:

What I'm getting from that is that the interviewer should have looked into Good Luck Games. They're probably still around.

I will check.

OH WHAT THE gently caress!!!!
https://articles.starcitygames.com/magic-the-gathering/good-luck-games-founded-by-former-mtg-pros-acquired-by-ftx-us/

haHA what the hell

https://www.mmobomb.com/news/storybook-brawl-cancels-world-championship-following-parent-company-filing-bankruptcy

https://twitter.com/StorybookBrawl/status/1591121000103542811

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

lol

- lost assets 8bn
- video game company

someone help me budget these my family is dying

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

they exactly copied hearthstone's interface and artstyle lol

also i thought nft games were banned on steam
https://twitter.com/FTX_Official/status/1506840751543619591?s=20&t=lgeRm9Ws-QdcPdZTYpE9qA

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

hearthstone only with all public domain characters because we are so loving cheap lmao

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

also i thought nft games were banned on steam
https://twitter.com/FTX_Official/status/1506840751543619591?s=20&t=lgeRm9Ws-QdcPdZTYpE9qA

Dreamworks face

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's literally Hearthstone Battlegrounds. Why it exists when Hearthstone Battlegrounds is already free? I think it was something to do with people boycotting Blizzard over one of many controversies.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

i bet sbf is mediocre at that game too what ever it is

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
u dont even play it it plays itself automatically, how is he getting so distracted during an interview that he cant look up from his screen

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

he was tweaking, hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

You know how gacha games get whales to spend 6 figgies or more on dumb bullshit

It’s him. He’s the whale