Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
go mods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck

Omobono posted:

At least I'm Italian and for all our massive faults, the Ayn Rand disease isn't really widespread here so I think I can get away with never mentioning Atlas Shrugged or John Galt.

And yes, I'll see what I can do re: saying Buttcoin. No promises though.

has anyone said culocoin?

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
both waiting 6 confirmation blocks before getting it on, one is asleep by then and the other just scrolling through reddit

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
https://www.spacejam2.com/

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
I think he’s just dumb and very in over his head (and A16Z will give him a huge seed round in a few years)

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
how does someone become a bitcoin developer

is it like frats or the free masons where you have to do a whole ceremony

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck

Traitor (2008)

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
watching the Madoff Documentary, and while I have some quibbles with the presentation, the third episode really lays out exactly why the SEC could have caught Madoff in the act much much sooner, but they were very :effort: about it all. It really highlighted why so many of the SEC actions against crypto only happened after it blew up, not before, despite being red flag factories

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
https://www.reddit.com/user/suspendedbankaccs1/comments/

lol he’s running a Monero processor and moving funds for people. At best he’s in trouble for KYC reasons, at worst he’s actively covering for criminals. gg

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck

Soricidus posted:

*dall-e thinks for a while, then suddenly loads this thread*

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
i bet Scott owns it

i’ve seen quite a few “limited run!!” projects where half of them were owned by the staff and no other activity

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
barely anything considering how much NBA Top Shot cards were going for

game's over, pack it up

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck

The Big Shorts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nybble