Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

broken clock, worst person you know, etc

the bitcoin has a cool smug face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

surprised REI isn't saying "you can use the dollar you saved from not having to pay pesky union fees to fix your flat tire."

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

buttcoin: I'M NOT A GOOD DEV AND PROBABLY MISDESCRIBED SOMETHING.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

i hope this softboy tech kid and his dogfaced CEO get caught by whichever criminals they’re scamming.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

lol the Decentraland Babydolls. seems like something a legit audit company would support.

i was willing to entertain the idea that SBF used the backdoor to cook the books whenever they audited, but after reading that i think they were in on it.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

he's in a jailcell hopefully

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

lmao CEOs tumblr

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

https://twitter.com/excedrinenjoyer/status/1591608620348997632

what a loving lunatic. surprise, she's fash!

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

human biodiversity i think

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

sbf about to get liquidated (turned into liquid by the mafia)

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

https://twitter.com/SBF_FTX/status/1592001631079497728?s=20&t=n05KLf-tWMYM-5VfPXcghA

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

rival co-op is a contradiction of terms

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Pinterest Mom posted:

samuel!!!! shut the gently caress up!!!! you may be going to prison!
SAM, this is your lawyer. i am ordering you to post more. be epic and based.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

i have a hunch he's going to put it all on Caroline Ellison (who's name I guess I have to memorize now because she was in on everything). It's clear that SBF was running the show but he's going to be like "wow I had no idea what was going on in Alameda. it was all her!"

it's not going to work. anyways hopefully they both end up in prison.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

kw0134 posted:

not even a dead rat, because that's something someone else created. a picture of a dead rat they drew and "valued" at $2.3 billion because that's how assets work right?

and they can only show you 5% of the rat or it disappears

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

https://twitter.com/AutismCapital/status/1592045265980383232
can't wait to learn from the best

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

SBF deleted a bunch of tweets about having GAAP audits.

the cryptic tweets were so he could delete old tweets without his total count changing. obviously it didn't work.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

change my name to Charli FTX

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Mto6h1TT52TVBNEwm31NV6hs9T0y-EdW-NuwrzfsC24/htmlview

here’s a list of his deleted tweets. lots of stuff to tom brady, which makes me think Tampa Tom is sending his personal hit squad at SBF

edit: oh nm. anything with RT at the start was deleted by the original user, not SBF. so tom brady was the one deleting everything

Trillhouse fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Nov 15, 2022

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

infernal machines posted:

i get that he is profoundly dumb, but seriously, what the gently caress is he doing?

have the decency to disappear at least

either thinks it can't get any worse (wrong) or thinks he can post through it.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

wake up bae, new rare Caroline Ellison just dropped

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Beeftweeter posted:

is she a giant or is that just a really tiny plane
i think she's on the edge of the seat, leaning forward, so it looks weird

qirex posted:

she is like the least gucci tracksuit person to ever walk the earth

gucci should send a cease-and-desist

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

FTX was full of Soylent apparently

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

https://twitter.com/karivmcmahon/status/1591786644780515328
lol

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

the publisher is already shopping it out to movie studios too

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

yeah wtf if I go see a therapist in the Bahamas are they just going to blab everything?

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

lol he's still talking to journalists

quote:

-- As Bankman-Fried tried to rescue FTX in its frantic final days, he sought emergency investments from financial behemoths in Saudi Arabia and Japan – and was joined at his Bahamas headquarters by his law professor father.

Bankman-Fried told Reuters in an email that due to a "confusing internal account," Alameda's leverage was substantially higher than he believed it was. He added that FTX processed roughly $6 billion of client withdrawals.

your dad is a law professor! why are you talking to Reuters?!

look at this poo poo:

quote:

In his email to Reuters, Bankman-Fried said, "To my knowledge, Alameda did not buy very much FTT during the crash to stabilize it."

Well, that's certainly showing up in a hearing.

Trillhouse posted:

SAM, this is your lawyer. i am ordering you to post more. be epic and based.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

I think he's hopped up on stims and can't accept that the situation is out of control and there's nothing he can do about it. His entire life since starting FTX has been seat-of-its-pants decision after decision. Now there's no money left, nothing to trade, nothing to even do, so the only thing he can exert control over is his image and the press. But it's also creating evidence for the future trials and I don't think he really gets that, or thinks he's hit bottom. But he hasn't.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

i hope the nerd sex with the fugly white supremacist was worth it

you know it smell crazy in there

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Ariong posted:

So he spent $200m on real estate in the Bahamas and $210m on some e-sports team’s name?

plus $210m to rebrand the Miami Heat's stadium "FTX Arena"

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

that's sick. i wish all billionaires spent massive amounts of cash on stupid vanity projects and advertising. it's so much better than "i drive a used Toyota Camry because i'm just so gosh-darned frugal."

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

nononononononono we need regulation we haven to stop this!

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

i bet SBF has a hog on him

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

https://twitter.com/dylanmatt/status/1592976961835765760
can't stop won't stop

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Buttcoin: Sometimes life creeps up on you

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

filming it, i guess.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

i bet he's still talking to The Big Short guy too

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

hehe

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

"Regulators are actually cool an really really important. yes i just said "gently caress regulators" last night and yes I also admitted to acting in bad faith and that my entire image is a mask I put on to fool investors...but I'm being totally honest when I say regulators are good. Today, I mean."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

the new CEO sounds like a substitute teacher that is very disappointed in the class.