Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

there was some podcast episode i listened to that was like three lawyers all discussing the craig :wrong: trial in florida and how badly he hosed up

can't find the file i saved to my computer any more, anyone recall it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

i dunno about this "djeser" fellow

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

i did write another story for thunderdome once about the Bitcoin Economy Of Things but it was mostly just a prelude for a story about a train

like all bitcoin things, it comes down to trains in the end

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

does anyone remember which bitcoin wallet it was that used random.org for entropy so when random.org changed its API it just started using the HTTP error code as its random seed instead