Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
the guttural sounds of the canadian language can only be approximated by our impromptu anglicization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

Boxturret posted:

James Sirius Potter
Albus Severus Potter
Lilly Luna Potter

:hedwigcry:

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
wait should i send my coins multiple times or can i only double once per tweet, only have 30 minutes don't want to mess this up :ohdear:

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
you know pirateat40 is a free man now :think:

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

Boxturret posted:

rodger ver and andreas antonpoulous are two completely separate people with different faces and opinions on bits of coins this is slander

antopoops twitter has been a ghost town ever since he scared everyone away by coming out as anti-nazi