Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Love to open the pos bitcoin thread and see many manic posts from seraph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Is nft good for bitcoin?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Boxturret posted:

how rude xtal, calling someone a stalker that simply noticed that their anarchist hero had been tragically struck down by the mods and wanted to see the scene of the epic battle

It's incredibly rude to be called a CPC tankie stooge for trying to call out injustice done by the statists to anarchists.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

nvrgrls posted:

I just wanna say seriously I don't think it's funny when people ruin their lives because they don't understand how bitcoin works/doesn't work, or when they fall for a scam.

how does it feel being owned OP?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

owned by a south african dullard

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Sowing:

nvrgrls posted:

everyone here is mad about how much money I'm about to make on doge

Reaping:

nvrgrls posted:

I just wanna say seriously I don't think it's funny when people ruin their lives because they don't understand how bitcoin works/doesn't work, or when they fall for a scam.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Zamujasa posted:

lol xtal got threadbanned from the gray bitcoin thread

another block minted on the laffchain

Lmfao I was wondering where my favorite anarchist went.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/JayBitcoinBTC/status/1401729500921040896

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

xtal stumbling into a thread, getting everyone to hate them, and then getting thread banned is a great recurring bit.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Chadzok posted:

Inject this into my veins, embrace me with it sexually, and feed it to me for breakfast every day for the next month

This, and also give me a graphics card.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

This thread really attracts the top goon minds.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

killhamster posted:

im gonna do it, im gonna say buttcoin

Mention that you know an anarchist who is a big fan of bitcoin OP. I am excited for that meltdown.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

how are the rear end coins doing today?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Shame Boy posted:

kay, jarvis, nikan and teeqo touched a bitcoin and now can only dream of crime and ruin

Lol, they got away with their underage gambling thing a while back. I imagine they're going to get away with this too.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Xtal moving thread to thread ready to tattle on people.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/ActuallyNPH/status/1413595186287026178

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lol I was wondering why there were so many posts in the buttcoin thread.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

kw0134 posted:

"how does it help?"

[Ten thousand word rant about the destruction of the state]

Bitcoin is good because not only does it destroy the state, it also destroys the planet.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

More importantly though it destroys my ability to upgrade my graphics card.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/wheatpond/status/1423738719618613251

Lmfao, what on earth is wrong with these people?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1425193106950041600

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Shame Boy posted:

yang being into bitcoin fits so well i'm surprised i'm only finding out about it right now

:same:

I figured it would have come out earlier considering how all his "solutions" are just your standard tech dipshit's opinions about the world.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

EorayMel posted:

What's the paleo diet of cryptocurrency

Eating gold bricks

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.zdnet.com/article/back-to-school-blockchain-virtual-gaming-app-launches-on-ios-and-android/

Lol at a children's game intended to teach them about blockchain and cryptocurrency.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/MascMillennial/status/1429844694876528640

Can one of you bitcoin experts confirm this?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Plank Walker posted:

congrats to this guy, now he's got plenty of free time to get to the nearest ICU and find a perfect woman

ICUs are the new form of bitcoin if you really think about it.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gschmidl posted:

My [31M] fiancee/girlfriend [28F] is upset that I proposed with an NFT instead of a ring. What can I do about this?

For this post my fiance will be Jenna (fake name) I'm 31 and Jenna is 28.

Jenna and I have been together 4 years. We have discussed marriage and agreed we would both be interested in the right situation financially. Jenna has recently been mad at me as I lost a significant portion of my half of our savings in dogecoin. I did make half of it back with stock market options but then lost some more and she wanted me to quit so I did. Jenna does not have an investing mind and is more interested in saving your money in a checking account and then buying a house or something, but I want to show her how we can multiply our money with investing.

Well things were going okay and then I found something that made my jaw drop. It was an NFT with significance to our life that she would love. I rushed to buy it with almost my entire life savings because I know this is a good one that could be worth a million when we're older.

I got down on one knee and presented her the NFT and she started crying. She said I was TA and that how could I do this. I explained to her that in ten years we could buy a mansion with this and it's a symbol of my love and devotion but she sees it as selfish and foolish.

I don't want to sell the NFT because it's once in a lifetime and I don't want to leave her. What can I do?

Tl:dr- My gf doesn't like investing and was mad I lost a significant amount of money in crypto. I bought her an NFT for our engagement instead of a ring and she's not saying yes and is mad. What do I do?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gschmidl posted:

My [31M] fiancee/girlfriend [28F] is upset that I proposed with an NFT instead of a ring. What can I do about this?

For this post my fiance will be Jenna (fake name) I'm 31 and Jenna is 28.

Jenna and I have been together 4 years. We have discussed marriage and agreed we would both be interested in the right situation financially. Jenna has recently been mad at me as I lost a significant portion of my half of our savings in dogecoin. I did make half of it back with stock market options but then lost some more and she wanted me to quit so I did. Jenna does not have an investing mind and is more interested in saving your money in a checking account and then buying a house or something, but I want to show her how we can multiply our money with investing.

Well things were going okay and then I found something that made my jaw drop. It was an NFT with significance to our life that she would love. I rushed to buy it with almost my entire life savings because I know this is a good one that could be worth a million when we're older.

I got down on one knee and presented her the NFT and she started crying. She said I was TA and that how could I do this. I explained to her that in ten years we could buy a mansion with this and it's a symbol of my love and devotion but she sees it as selfish and foolish.

I don't want to sell the NFT because it's once in a lifetime and I don't want to leave her. What can I do?

Tl:dr- My gf doesn't like investing and was mad I lost a significant amount of money in crypto. I bought her an NFT for our engagement instead of a ring and she's not saying yes and is mad. What do I do?

His GF should :sever:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/PopulismUpdates/status/1438211394491412484

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Using blockchain to determine the cruelest way to punish migrants.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Wow! I hope they make it so that you can pay taxes in bitcoin next!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Shame Boy posted:

don't you have to pay taxes when you move bitcoin around cuz they're considered a security or something? so you could pay your taxes in bitcoin, then pay taxes on the tax paying transaction, then pay taxes on that tax paying transaction...

Paying your taxes with bitcoin only to find out Elong has once again crashed the price of bitcoin.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

excuse me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Indian is planning on banning crypto.

https://www.euronews.com/next/2021/11/23/india-is-planning-to-tighten-crypto-regulation-to-deter-trading-in-a-new-clampdown-sources

The markets have completely crashed, I imagine this is good for bitcoin.