Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

do it tether

print a trillion dollars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

PostNouveau posted:

Didn't someone write something like this 3 years ago and then nothing happened and Tether continued to exist and Bitcoin went to the moon?

Waiting for the great tether comeuppance is a patient and distinguished way of life. We must enjoy the sips of suffering along the way. One day, there will be a feast the likes of which have never been seen before

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

Ugh my brother is like that now. In almost every conversation I can see the cogs in his head slowly digesting the thought of "how do I steer this conversation into cryptocurrency?"

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

I really like this. like, I just think it is great. it's just adorable, and will lead to good things.

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

MAX pain , bear want this

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

Luigi Thirty posted:

does anyone have a summary on how tether is a scam i can just link to people when they're like BLUUUUUH BUTCOINS

Ask them to explain tether to you, and when they try or they can't or they don't know what it is, tell them "well it seems like you really know your stuff, maybe you could DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and explain it to me?? Seemed kinda sketchy"

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

As in "seemed kinda sketchy to me, but I dunno I'm just a dumb head that doesn't even buy coins lol! But you are such a smart technical genius! You'll help me out"

But be genuine

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

as I repeatedly press buy on the buttcoin button my finger grows in size and mass, until I can buy thousands of butts with a single press of my gigantic prize winning index finger

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

SYSV Fanfic posted:

SHU is usually solitary confinement. It's now clear it's a form of torture that does permanent harm if used for an extended period of time. It's use should be extremely curtailed by the eighth amendment.

but xtal has the whole rest of the internet to look at??

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

a chance for butt salvador to show their quality

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

I listened to divababy have a big tantrum on a podcast the other day
boo hoo who is buying chia it doesn't even do anything :cry::cry:

lol sad loser ssd goes brrrr

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

Inject this into my veins, embrace me with it sexually, and feed it to me for breakfast every day for the next month

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

cool so add tontine to the list of reasons why bitcoin is super great

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

Paladinus posted:

A man drowned, stop with the water puns already.

i know, right? waves of anger wash over me every time I read this thread

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Xtal moving thread to thread ready to tattle on people.

holy doxxing batman, where are the mods on this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

Bitcoin is literally the only thing that can help us consume all the energy in the universe by December 31, 2049, otherwise this graph by some guy 100 years ago might be wrong