Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Glenn Quebec posted:

I haven't been able to find a black joker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsQzEgiWoD8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Some men just want to watch the world burn... because women won't touch their dick.

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob

Yaldabaoth posted:

Some men just want to watch the world burn... because women won't touch their dick.

gamers rise up

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2yv8aT0UFc

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Plant MONSTER. posted:

The only cool villain is Poison Ivy. She grows her privacy hedges beyond what Gotham City's bylaws allow.

And just imagine being able to synthesize phytogenic molecules in your body. Imagine being able to control how high you are at any moment.

:wrong: best villain is Clayface. Imagine the power to double the size of your dick, or give yourself a rocken set of jugs. gently caress it, both!

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

The best Batman villain is Condiment King

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Balloon guy

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

ruddiger posted:

Wanna know how I got these stretch marks?

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006
I'm the bottle of Tide propping the window open for some reason.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

tmm3k posted:

I'm the bottle of Tide propping the window open for some reason.

I don't know why that's an :lol: but for some reason it totally is.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

go fleabiscuit

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

Those speakers look damaged.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The look I made when I squarted pungent miasmatic diarrheaus into my drawers on a nonstop eight hour flight to New Zealand.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

935 posted:

:wrong: best villain is Clayface. Imagine the power to double the size of your dick, or give yourself a rocken set of jugs. gently caress it, both!

Pretty sure I can accomplish both using the power of phytoestrogens and like whatever they put inside those herbal dick-biggerner pills that totally work. Sooooo there you go.

Oh no but what if having immunity to plant based compounds would prevent me from having self-induced big boobied salvinorin trips?

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Nov 28, 2019

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Rutibex posted:

poison ivy is always trying to poison or mutate people. why doesn't she create a strain of super weed and get everyone so high they don't feel like polluting any more? a real waste of her talents

She got high on her own supply and messed with Batman instead.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

I'm having a very hard time figuring out what part of this person's body that is.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'm the Jacker, baby!

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2WxaeIJcqY

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Waffle! posted:

She got high on her own supply and messed with Batman instead.

the photosynthesized oxygen?

Erm. Those two words next to each other is causing my brain to softlock.

I guess that's one issue when writing for Ivy. Her powers are definitely more on the side of fantasy and people these days need their Batfella to be realistic and serious.

Actuarial Fables
Jul 29, 2014

Taco Defender

Plant MONSTER. posted:

the photosynthesized oxygen?

Erm. Those two words next to each other is causing my brain to softlock.

Synthesized is "(of a substance) produced by synthesis". One of the products of photosynthesis is oxygen.

As a plant you should know this.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Actuarial Fables posted:

Synthesized is "(of a substance) produced by synthesis". One of the products of photosynthesis is oxygen.

As a plant you should know this.

Tch, I know that, like, DUUUH. I'm not a bimbo. Gosh.

But that's still just oxygen. The fact it got pooped from some idiot leaf's stomata doesn't make it special let alone capable of delivering THC.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/SCJtweeting/status/1200201267613556736

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Sounds like someone can’t take... a joke.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Santa Cruz Sex Pest

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEC2avceTxY

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

This is Joker's first appearance. Did DC comics predict the rise of future crime lord/actor Steve Buscemi? Why hasn't Steve Buscemi been cast as the Joker yet?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Mutant Headcrab posted:

Why hasn't Steve Buscemi been cast as the Joker yet?

This is literally the only way I could be persuaded to see a comic book movie.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Wanna know how I got this hard?

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Saying Cesar Romero is your favorite Joker is like saying Die Hard is a Christmas movie.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Jesus loving Christ

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cholesterol kills, you guys

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
A while back this guy changed his account name to 'Joker N Word Countdown' and this was the payoff:

https://twitter.com/Joaquer/status/1180196310055473152?s=19

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

pablo gbscobar posted:

A while back this guy changed his account name to 'Joker N Word Countdown' and this was the payoff:

https://twitter.com/Joaquer/status/1180196310055473152?s=19

The internet was a tragic mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Heard a joke once: man goes to doctor, says he's depressed. Life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead seems vague and uncertain.

Doctor says "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town. Go and see him. That should pick you up."

Man bursts into tears. Says "But, doctor..."

"...I am Pagliacci."