Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Cubone posted:

My father was a drinker, and a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. "You been screwin' the milkman!" he said.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
The only cool villain is Poison Ivy. She grows her privacy hedges beyond what Gotham City's bylaws allow.

And just imagine being able to synthesize phytogenic molecules in your body. Imagine being able to control how high you are at any moment.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

935 posted:

:wrong: best villain is Clayface. Imagine the power to double the size of your dick, or give yourself a rocken set of jugs. gently caress it, both!

Pretty sure I can accomplish both using the power of phytoestrogens and like whatever they put inside those herbal dick-biggerner pills that totally work. Sooooo there you go.

Oh no but what if having immunity to plant based compounds would prevent me from having self-induced big boobied salvinorin trips?

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Nov 28, 2019

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Waffle! posted:

She got high on her own supply and messed with Batman instead.

the photosynthesized oxygen?

Erm. Those two words next to each other is causing my brain to softlock.

I guess that's one issue when writing for Ivy. Her powers are definitely more on the side of fantasy and people these days need their Batfella to be realistic and serious.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Actuarial Fables posted:

Synthesized is "(of a substance) produced by synthesis". One of the products of photosynthesis is oxygen.

As a plant you should know this.

Tch, I know that, like, DUUUH. I'm not a bimbo. Gosh.

But that's still just oxygen. The fact it got pooped from some idiot leaf's stomata doesn't make it special let alone capable of delivering THC.