Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

I don't read comics, but in earlier movies, and I have read online, that Bruce Wayne is a playboy that's intimated to bed supermodels and poo poo constantly

what I've never understood about Batman is how he's this billionaire playboy running Wayne Enterprises, which has to be exhausting, and require tons of travel and long hours, AND is sleeping with all these people, and yet he's constantly available as batman 24/7 any time that drat spotlight turns on, which is constantly. Like, how many 24 hour shifts of stressful work and personal life, while being literally beaten to poo poo every goddamn night can this guy do? When they fire up the bat signal and he's just too physically exhausted or out of town on business travel does Alfred have a "NO" signal he turns on and fires back over the city?

he uses Bruce-Bots for the sex, like Dr. Doom

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
the fight club cell phone cover really completes the outfit

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Plant MONSTER. posted:

The only cool villain is Poison Ivy. She grows her privacy hedges beyond what Gotham City's bylaws allow.

And just imagine being able to synthesize phytogenic molecules in your body. Imagine being able to control how high you are at any moment.

poison ivy is always trying to poison or mutate people. why doesn't she create a strain of super weed and get everyone so high they don't feel like polluting any more? a real waste of her talents

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Glenn Quebec posted:

I haven't been able to find a black joker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsQzEgiWoD8