Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Stefan Molyneux is a hateful Nazi cult leader. Please never link him ever again. I don't give a poo poo if he posts accurate stuff about Epstein.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Stefan Molyneux is a hateful Nazi cult leader. Please never link him ever again. I don't give a poo poo if he posts accurate stuff about Epstein.
JK Fresco has a pretty obvious agenda, it's not hard to see.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I have no idea who that is so I edited it for you

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Journalism words

The Gatehouse/Gannett deal is also going to crater what's left of print media in local markets so lol

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Skypie posted:

The Gatehouse/Gannett deal is also going to crater what's left of paint media so lol

I feel like paint is a pretty outdated medium

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

JK Fresco posted:

I have no idea who that is
lmao you lying sack of poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

JK Fresco posted:

I feel like paint is a pretty outdated medium

gently caress you for quoting me before I got in my edit

(Also Epstein didn't kill himself)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

IDK why I thought OP was going to post in good faith for two seconds

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sorry I'm not an expert on Nazis or whatever like you are. Howe about not derailing this thread with your stupid bullshit

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Man we need non-admin FAU attitude but with the buttons back. I know it'd never happen because you were a professional despite not being paid but still.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

JK Fresco posted:

Sorry I'm not an expert on Nazis or whatever like you are. Howe about not derailing this thread with your stupid bullshit
loving lmao

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

JK Fresco posted:

I have no idea who that is so I edited it for you

I don't believe you for a single second. No one posts alt-right Nazi Twitter accidentally. :rolleyes:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

jeffrey epstein did not kill himself. he was murdered. it's just fun to say.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

"I can't believe it's not butter" boils down to "it's not butter" so this boils down to....

:thunk:

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Resting Lich Face posted:

"I can't believe it's not butter" boils down to "it's not butter" so this boils down to....

:thunk:

... an undesirable fake product being pushed onto people by the media

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

JK Fresco posted:

... an undesirable fake product being pushed onto people by the media

You dork. If your image was logically consistent it'd say "I can't believe epstein didn't kil lhimself" because you get the truth from removing the "i can't believe"

Unless your dumb rear end thinks I can't believe it's not butter is actually butter.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
he was definitely murdered in jail

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

drat the op is pretty sly. Lots of people really revealing themselves in this thread. It really you think!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Didn't the indictment of those two guards say that cameras showed that literally no one approached the only entrance to his cell? I suppose the footage could have been doctored or whatever...

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Didn't the indictment of those two guards say that cameras showed that literally no one approached the only entrance to his cell? I suppose the footage could have been doctored or whatever...

looping footage of an empty hall to cover up activity in said hall isnt exactly hard

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
best thing about the epstein meme is that it demonstrates how truely broken political discourse is, like people cant put aside the culture war name calling and slapfighting even to unite against literal pedo billionare murderers lmao

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

you mean the cameras that all conveniently stopped working right when Epstein was murdered?

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge
https://twitter.com/AlexErnst/status/1191549547656314880

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

sorry, i'm confused. can someone explain this to me? did epstein kill himself or not

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Pawn 17 posted:

you mean the cameras that all conveniently stopped working right when Epstein was murdered?

No, I think the ones directly showing his cell "malfunctioned" and were sent to the fbi for testing. There apparently was footage outside the only entrance to the area where his cell was though, which is why the guards got indicted, because they clearly didn't check on him.

https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-jail-cell-footage-night-suicide-justice-department-2019-11

I do agree that could be easily doctored. Can cells be opened remotely? Maybe one of the other inmates killed him?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It'd be way more believable had he actually been convinced, dude had laughed his way out of the justice system's clutches before, just lol he'd suicide over charges.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
and he wouldve gotten away with it too... if it werent for his diddling kids

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It'd be way more believable had he actually been convinced, dude had laughed his way out of the justice system's clutches before, just lol he'd suicide over charges.

Except that this arrest was explicitly a response to him laughing his way out previously, anyone who helped him get off would have been eviscerated by everyone on both ends of the political spectrum, and the whole world was watching. I'm still sceptical that he killed himself, but to say that there's absolutely no way he would've done it is silly.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
also technically you probably can die by falling on a bullet in a certain way

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Yeah, but committing career suicide and getting killed by an angry mob for assisting the most high profile pedophile in the world are way more likely and this guy was absolutely not prepared to do the time. Still 70%+ chance he was murdered, though.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Stark Fist posted:

he was definitely murdered in jail

:hmmyes:

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
CJK5H & EDKH