Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Saw this written on a 6 ft beachball that the campus libertarian group had people write on. I dunno why they thought a beachball was a useful way to spread their message but libertarians are really stupid so dwelling on that is pointless.

I wish I wrote it. I just walked by because I didn't even want to interact with the loving chuds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

JK Fresco posted:

Epstein had a private airplane dubbed “Lolita Express,” which he flew to a private island dubbed Pedophile Island

What a missed opportunity to call it Pedophisland.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Shame this guy is a republican.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

gently caress SNEEP posted:

This meme really sucks

Sucks less than a bunch of pedophiles in high places getting away with it.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Inzombiac posted:

I mean, there was no way he was getting out of that cell alive. Not with that many powerful pedos with unlimited money to throw at the problem.

Which is why we've gotta keep circulating the tapes.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

FactsAreUseless posted:

Molyneux is a huge loving creep and misogynist FYI.

Yeah but right there he's right. Just because he's a poo poo doesn't change that.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmao you lying sack of poo poo

Man we need non-admin FAU attitude but with the buttons back. I know it'd never happen because you were a professional despite not being paid but still.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

"I can't believe it's not butter" boils down to "it's not butter" so this boils down to....

:thunk:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

JK Fresco posted:

... an undesirable fake product being pushed onto people by the media

You dork. If your image was logically consistent it'd say "I can't believe epstein didn't kil lhimself" because you get the truth from removing the "i can't believe"

Unless your dumb rear end thinks I can't believe it's not butter is actually butter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Didn't the indictment of those two guards say that cameras showed that literally no one approached the only entrance to his cell? I suppose the footage could have been doctored or whatever...

looping footage of an empty hall to cover up activity in said hall isnt exactly hard