Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

imgay

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If I were about to take a greasy poo poo, which subforum would be ideal for posting about it in?

More specifically, I am about to go take a greasy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

coupons and deals

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

The goon doctor should be able to help you diagnose your digestive problems—crossposting to Goons With Spoons might be a good idea as well to get some good advice on starting a nutrition plan. good luck op!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

coupons and deals

google THIS

We can't just stop at the before stage. We need a subforum lined up to post in during the greasy poo poo, as well as after. Also, where do you see yourself posting about your greasy shits in five years? Because that goal starts today.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

We can't just stop at the before stage. We need a subforum lined up to post in during the greasy poo poo, as well as after. Also, where do you see yourself posting about your greasy shits in five years? Because that goal starts today.

i'm thinking the thread tags could be feces and feces color related as well like burnt umber, red brown, camel tan, puce, etc.

i would get really into a feces subforum because i think it's fascinating to look and read about other people's feces, maybe people could even describe the smells or aromas of their particular feces and maybe we could write feces slash fic where like someone's feces falls in love with someone else's feces or maybe there is a giant feces gangbang

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

just take a dump in games and then scoot your filthy rear end across PHIZ

imgay

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

The goon doctor should be able to help you diagnose your digestive problems—crossposting to Goons With Spoons might be a good idea as well to get some good advice on starting a nutrition plan. good luck op!

Who said I have a problem???

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

coupons and deals

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I appreciate your correct usage of the subjunctive, OP.

and also,

nut posted:

coupons and deals

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Which forum would be best for posting pictures of you burning your greasy shot with thermite along with an old game system? I vote that one.

Scaly Haylie

PYF

post your feces

google THIS

Serious Crap / Crap Crap

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
GBS but only if you are, in fact, a bull.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
inspect your gadgets can recommend you a nice bidet for your bihole

Android Blues

nut posted:

coupons and deals

bradzilla

Rowdy Ringsports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

TCC kratom thread