Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Rad-daddio posted:

Hey, whaddya call a case of IPAs?

*toilet flushing sound*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Nooner posted:

Mite fucks around and get probated later we will see how rowdy I'm feeling

lol might...

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
The idiot working with me tonight told me that he's a "pro union libertarian" because he thinks unions benefit corporations and I couldn't do anything but just laugh at him. Fun night!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Nursed a half pint of Seagrams 7 and drank a 4 pack of dry glider cider while watching the new episode of the mando (because I'm an idiot nerd). Gonna play some games with buds in a bit. Probably smash bros.

Also typing on SA in a burt thread.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Captain Hygiene posted:

*toilet flushing sound*

:hmmyes:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Julius CSAR posted:

The idiot working with me tonight told me that he's a "pro union libertarian" because he thinks unions benefit corporations and I couldn't do anything but just laugh at him. Fun night!

Covertly make his life a living hell.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

My wife's hair takes 6 hours to do.

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I'm home on a Friday night cuz that's where I want to be. Me and my wife made some pasta, got drunk, and now I'm giving her single words and telling her to play a song she associates with that word and see if it's the one I'm thinking of. A lot of the music is industrial which seems to be pissing off our cat who is also high as poo poo on catnip and he's getting violent. If I don't post anymore after this he may have gone too far.

What
You're married?!?

I take it back lol

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Captain Hygiene posted:

*toilet flushing sound*

Woo! Baby :george:

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

:hfive:

Sorry to hear about your job struggles. I came to this plant a few months ago because my old company got absorbed into another one and the new place didn't have slots for everyone, so I feel your pain. Good luck to ya.

I guess in the end I ain't too worried. I'll either stay working here, or I'll take severance and go back to construction. Just a big decision is all. Sucks cuz I like the technician stuff way more, but our local union doesn't put a lot of effort into getting and maintaining maintenance contracts :smith:

Julius CSAR posted:

Well, sometimes union reps are spineless. When I was steward and our negotiations were coming up, I told our agent we wanted our signing bonus to be the amount after tax, not before. And his exact words were, "ah, well, I don't think we should go for that. It's too much work for the company accounting department"

Whose fuckin side are you on??? :thunk:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
This dude also once told me that "We don't really know who started the Civil War" and it's like, jfc yeah we do.

Skypie posted:

I guess in the end I ain't too worried. I'll either stay working here, or I'll take severance and go back to construction. Just a big decision is all. Sucks cuz I like the technician stuff way more, but our local union doesn't put a lot of effort into getting and maintaining maintenance contracts :smith:

Well, sometimes union reps are spineless. When I was steward and our negotiations were coming up, I told our agent we wanted our signing bonus to be the amount after tax, not before. And his exact words were, "ah, well, I don't think we should go for that. It's too much work for the company accounting department"

Whose fuckin side are you on??? :thunk:

Yeah, but this kid thinks we should also replace the US military with mercenaries and when I asked him to find me an example of a country without taxes he said "The Bahamas and Monaco" which isn't wrong, but it's absolutely missing the point so he's just a total idiot

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm having a creative explosion. Some of you may recall I'm like a loser evil alternate universe Martha Stewart.

Welp big time rn. Its astounding how much I miss smoking cigs when I do art, turns out it was absolutely essential but you know what

gently caress it I ain't smoking. I'm 95 % recovered from my illness.

So its a great day goons!!! :dance:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rad-daddio posted:

My boss has been having trouble with feral pigs(possibly 30 to 50 for reals), and they've been tearing up his lawn and garden. He and his wife use the property as an event location for weddings and stuff, so it was literally an award winning place until the baconators got a hold of it.

So, I created an arduino-based motion detector alarm system to ward them off of the last remaining good parts of their yard. It detects motion and sets off a really loud(and painful) alarm to scare them off. So far, it's been working well but tonight is the big test to see if the hogs will be scared off.

Enter, the HOG HORN!

It's janky as hell, and built inside of a disposable plastic container but it's my baby and I love it.

Lol hell yeah

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Linux Pirate posted:

Nursed a half pint of Seagrams 7 and drank a 4 pack of dry glider cider while watching the new episode of the mando (because I'm an idiot nerd). Gonna play some games with buds in a bit. Probably smash bros.

Also typing on SA in a burt thread.

Living the best life

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im not going out this weekend in preparation for alot of wednesday night and thanksgiving day drinking.

three words:

Breakfast. For. Dinner.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
One vodka in and about to eat steak :getin:

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Julius CSAR posted:

This dude also once told me that "We don't really know who started the Civil War" and it's like, jfc yeah we do.

Yeah, but this kid thinks we should also replace the US military with mercenaries and when I asked him to find me an example of a country without taxes he said "The Bahamas and Monaco" which isn't wrong, but it's absolutely missing the point so he's just a total idiot

lmao how old is he

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Buncha E/N stuff going on tonight in our household. Wife was at a viewing while I watched the kids. She's home now and we're drinking whisky.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Giant_Pupils posted:

Buncha E/N stuff going on tonight in our household. Wife was at a viewing while I watched the kids. She's home now and we're drinking whisky.

No en itt tonight! Just had my early evening, post dinner hour nap and ready to post! gently caress y’all that don’t like power naps, they rule.

*pulls up bar stool to posting station*

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Chinatown posted:

Breakfast. For. Dinner.

Goldmine

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Just about to hit some weed and make some forums posts

:skeltal:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chinatown posted:

im not going out this weekend in preparation for alot of wednesday night and thanksgiving day drinking.

three words:

Breakfast. For. Dinner.

I support staying in and drinking as well, saves time and money.

Tomorrow is my college’s football game that tailgate starts at 9am, so pacing myself atm. 80k of my best friends getting down in a few parking lots is fun.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Keep my place in this chat warm. I'll be back in like 100 pages or so.

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
The wind is hitting 100km/h and it sounds like the roof is going to rip off the prairie shitbox I'm renting here.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

*Kramers in*

Whoa, it's a zoo out there

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Giant_Pupils posted:

What was she viewing? I'm viewing Bob's burgers right now

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

Living the best life

Idk if I can compare to waiting at home for 4 hours for my wife to get back from getting her hair did.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its getting nice n cold here too so i get to wear my hoodie around in my apartment and wrap myself up like a lil burrito :3:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Ate too many chicken tenders and now just watchin some Mandalorian

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Linux Pirate posted:

Idk if I can compare to waiting at home for 4 hours for my wife to get back from getting her hair did.

She’s home, but now is tired and went to bed. :confused:

*cracks another beer*

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Hell I'll have a beer

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Burt Sexual posted:

No en itt tonight! Just had my early evening, post dinner hour nap and ready to post! gently caress y’all that don’t like power naps, they rule.

Yes. That's why I kept it vague.

Nooner posted:

What was she viewing? I'm viewing Bob's burgers right now

Currently, she's viewing the backs of her eyelids while I post on the internet and finish my drink. There is a dog asleep on my head and I feel bad moving him but he can't loving sleep there.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Giant_Pupils posted:

Yes. That's why I kept it vague.

Currently, she's viewing the backs of her eyelids while I post on the internet and finish my drink. There is a dog asleep on my head and I feel bad moving him but he can't loving sleep there.

Meh I wasn’t referring to that!

Anyways a viewing sounds like a funeral, was that on a Friday night? I’d get real low attendance, like I won’t anyways! Funerals are dumb imo.

E get a picture of doggo

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Burt Sexual posted:

Meh I wasn’t referring to that!

Anyways a viewing sounds like a funeral, was that on a Friday night? I’d get real low attendance, like I won’t anyways! Funerals are dumb imo.

Viewing was from 4-7. Funeral is tomorrow morning. She said there were about 200 people there.

quote:

get a picture of doggo

Ok. Done. I had to move him to take the picture and he blinked due to the flash but he doesn't really look like he's going anywhere.

The dachshunds got sick of his poo poo and went to sleep in their crate (which they prefer anyway). If they try and sleep in the bed, he'll dig them up and annoy them. Besides, 1 dog in the bed is more than enough.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I need to get a drat avatar soon

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Well the puppy isn't moving so I'm gonna try to sneak downstairs and freshen up my drink. Wish me luck.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I made some thoroughly disappointing dinner and now I'm watching shameless

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Lol my dog,loves his crate. It’s quite large for a 80lb lab. He sleeps in it all day door open of course. Nice pic! It wasn’t a demand btw, I’ll go see if my doggo is around

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Giant_Pupils posted:

Well the puppy isn't moving so I'm gonna try to sneak downstairs and freshen up my drink. Wish me luck.

Imagining an exciting action sequence set to the Mission Impossible theme but it's just this guy getting more beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

Usually naps make me feel like total garbage so I avoid em if possible