Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Cojawfee posted:

Lumberjack school needs some physics classes.

I went to Humboldt State and our mascot was the Lumberjack. I also took physics there :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Sagebrush posted:

Also hydrogen sulfide in high concentrations paralyzes your sense of smell

Cool, a new thing to be paranoid about when I get a stuffy nose

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

LifeSunDeath posted:

A friend's sister, in highschool, burned her hand bad. She reaches in the oven and grabs the pan, fully grabs it to take it out, with a bare hand. So we ask wtf were you thinking? She said "well I thought it would be fine, it was only 350 degrees." Science classes are pretty drat weak in this part of the world (Texas).

10 more degrees and it would be a circle!

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Woo-oo

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

My guess was off by 1

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Rascar Capac posted:

No, that's a dorsal fin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7HnCPz658s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

can someone isolate the part where its throbbing and the dude is just standing next to it