Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

lol :derp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
wow, glad I read some comments before clicking. I don't really wanna see cab crumpling this early :coffeepal: or maybe like, ever

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Platystemon posted:

It’s called “ATF”.

lol :golfclap:

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
something blew up in Houston again

authorities asking people to stay out of the "hot zone" :tinfoil:

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
here's the latest on the Houston explosion. bunch of pics to swipe through

from the article:

Records show Watson Grinding and Manufacturing ran afoul of federal regulators in 2013, when the Occupational Safety and Health Administration fined the company about $8,000 for violations related to the control of hazardous energy and wiring problems. It was inspected again in 2015 and no violations were found.

The company’s most recent chemical inventory filed with the federal government in 2015 only listed liquid oxygen onsite. However, the Environmental Protection Agency only requires the disclosure of certain chemicals stored in quantities above specific thresholds.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
just lower the car?

or raise the wall maybe...

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

UCS Hellmaker posted:

I'd like you to really think about this statement, where we would detonate a nuclear warhead on site in open air if something occurred. Even if it was just a normal chemical one where we detonate and seed the surrounding area with nuclear material.

yes, it's a good idea. they should totally do this.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
also.welcome to the something awful.dot com (com) comedy webzone, a comedy site, on the onternet

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

PittTheElder posted:

Does anyone have that script to make these videos embed at a sensible size in web browsers?

Browsing from my phone right now so I can't check, but I think there's a setting on the forums to keep images and video from breaking tables

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i'm not sure either way, i just know i don't dare leave the thing plugged in overnight because that turbopower charge plug dealy gets warm.

That's a good practice from what I've read, but it was because heat is bad for the battery; leaving it on the charger at 100%, leaving it in a hot car, running maps while driving with the phone in the sun, etc.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I watched it twice before I saw the guy flip into the truck bed.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

`Nemesis posted:

Wait what. Drive through boozy drinks? Like with a straw to drink on the way home from work? lol drat

Oh no, no. Not while you drive. There's a sticker across the straw hole, so it's a closed container!

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Memento posted:

Just two warehouse workers living their best lives

https://giant.gfycat.com/SkinnyWaryAtlasmoth.webm

Lol at the blower one

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

#blessed, for toast lovers and hash smokers

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Humphreys posted:

I'm part of a quite juvenile FB group that focuses on printing dicks and leaving them in various places. We have specific file that fit over the valve stems of car tyres to put on your friends car!

Also a lot of dickosaurus

How do i give money for to receive valve covers?

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Humphreys posted:

I don't know where you are in the world, but I am in Australia and postage out of this country is loving bullshit expensive.

Hey, thanks for responding. Just catching up. When my local makerspace isn't at full tilt boogie making booger protectors and other items for hospitals maybe I can get them to make some

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Lol we had one of these on the kegerator at the homebrew shop I used to work at

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
OSHA because PPE

This is off of a major Freeway in Houston, we call it Mount Rush Hour

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Didn't last long, masks were down by the afternoon

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

CommieGIR posted:

OSHA Historical: Anniversary of reactor 4 at Chernobyl exploding is tonight at 1:23AM

1:23 AM Moscow time was +4 GMT in 1986, so the anniversary time was 9 hours ago
:goonsay:

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

CleverHans posted:

OSHA IV: WE! DO NOT! TALK ABOUT! THE PIG!

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

EvenWorseOpinions posted:

Speaking of GiP idiots thread, and from just a few pages earlier;

The follow up does not get more pleasant

lol holy poo poo. glad I read the follow up, sounds bad

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

The worst thing is the decision to keep the fans going even when it's so cold indoors that running water freezes

DelphiAegis posted:

I can't tell the blade angle due to all the icicles, but fans running in winter drawing air up is a totally normal thing. Maybe not as fast as the one in the back was spinning, but it is Texas.

You both get black spots on your card for reading comprehension today.

(no power there, fans are outside in the halls of an apartment building and likely spinning due to a breeze, or the water falling on the blades)

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

gently caress SNEEP posted:

no power? there's lights on in the video

haha dammit, guess I paid more attention to the text than the video

I'll just go take my foot out my mouth now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
told him to chock the wheels

On the bright side nobody is hurt and this may have freed up the pad that was frozen to the drum...