Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
self extracted how???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
thanks for talking about how dangerous Hydro flourine is guys

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
excuse me hydrogen fluoride

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
what the gently caress is that story?
In my short stints last year as a roofer at a labor pool I got told some really depressing 'guy dies on the job' type stories that were enough to last me a lifetime really.

Slugworth posted:

We didn't think to tell them "set it up outside and run the hose down into the basement" because, well, no poo poo, right?

this is the part where communication broke down. Don't assume poo poo shithead
thats how people loving die?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Slugworth posted:

I mean, in the grand scheme of things, I would agree any workplace should have pretty robust training to avoid injury and death, but by the same token, I think it's fair to say some stuff is common enough sense that's it's reasonable not to think to mention it to someone. We did in fact end up having a meeting about it and kept the incident in mind in the future. But "internal combustion devices can poison you" just honestly didn't cross anyone's mind. It was a job we had done a hundred times before, both of those guys had been with the company for awhile, and seen it done correctly.

its an incredible story regardless and glad those guys were okay.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
yeah the burgers on the ground just out of frame might need to be run under the tap water now
loving snipe

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I too thought that those were sparklers and he was about to get a tan

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I hope they investigate and find out he was also fighting dogs and beating his wife and kids. What the gently caress are they investigating

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
lots of people outing themselves as non anime watchers itt

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Humphreys posted:

Pat Labor, Ghost in the Shell and Akira. That's all I tolerate.

congratulations you can watch anime without having some kind of allergic reaction. welcome to the 1%

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
how long has that socket wrench been in there

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Vlaphor posted:

I've wondered if things like this happen, looks like they do.

Audio is not required, but worth listening to.

https://i.imgur.com/TvNAR9l.mp4

stupid question, but what species of birds are these? 5G?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

And here's the laws against those argument requiring that you slow down to ~20mph when emergency a pulled-over passing vehicle.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

TotalLossBrain posted:

A Tesla really is just a very unreliable suicide booth isn't it.

suicide booth that can obliterate other families who are not in suicide booths

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
they didn't have enough rope or enough hands to hold it anyway

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
How hard is it to electrical tape this guy a face mask? The work is being done 100% outside but regardless. Maybe they have a different sign for indoor work?

whats the preference for images in this thread, I have been told to stop posting such huge images. I can just m tag all of them

Sjs00 fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Apr 30, 2021

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
oh my God there's literally guys on a bucket lift trimming trees right outside my window hope they don't make for any content for the thread

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I really needed to read the rat juice dumpster post again thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Sagebrush posted:

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/ is better than flightradar imo because it shows all the flights. FlightRadar doesn't show military flights even if they've got their transponders on, but I've spotted everything from T-38s to U-2s on adsbexchange. And more egregiously, FR has a program where rich people can pay to have their flights hidden from the interface. gently caress you Elon (N628TS) I see you flying to Europe in the middle of the lockdown.

FlightRadar has better coverage over the oceans but who cares about boring tubeliners going over the oceans.

I have been watching this page all morning and just now spotted a military registered plane
Reg. N/A
DB Flags : military
Type N/A

Cool cool cool