Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Mak0rz posted:

Santa: what do you want for Christmas little buddy?

Child: Shell shock

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1199316057451880448

"accidentally" got outdoor fireworks.

The ol' Greatwhite defense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Powered Descent posted:

A random Imgur find that this thread should appreciate:

https://i.imgur.com/UICiLzC.mp4

Problem solved!

Isn't that how they make re-treads?

Of course it is, I even have tires on my truck that say "regroovable"!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Imgine being one of the guys hanging off the wall. But I guess the dozer just fell straight down rather than playing plinko.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Is there a certain point where something like say a giant crankshaft that needs to be machined would just sit mounted on (whatever the gently caress rigid fixture) and the machine tool itself would move rather than the crank?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Kazak posted:

This is a less adventurous version of that one goon's table mounted chainsaw rig, can someone repost it here please?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3902292

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

C.M. Kruger posted:

No Beslan was the one where they used flamethrowers on the hostages.

THis is how you deal with terrorists.

"We don't give a gently caress about your hostages, we'll kill them first and then torture the poo poo out of you fucks".

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I'm not sure if this video will actually show up with the link, but don't watch it. EVen if it does show up.

Read this first: Guy gets crushed and most likely killed. Another guy gets at least horribly maimed.

Before copying and pasting.
:siren::nws::nms: https://www.facebook.com/gary.d.walker.56/videos/10214916854530909/:nms::nws::siren:

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Dec 11, 2019

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

DrBouvenstein posted:

From several pages ago, but the best strat. was to get the Dirt Clod bomb and just bury your opponents in dirt that they then had to try and shoot through, usually resulting in them killing themselves, cause no one would think to buy one of the Digger rounds that dug through dirt for that exact scenario.

I was always partial to the death heads. Even if they killed me in the process.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I like to think that the dude was somewhere on the other side and slipped in to a large opening and slid down inside.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Ok, that smaller truck broke through the frame on the trailer?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Well, I guess the good news is the guy who owns the yacht can probably afford to pay for the repairs.

Thats gotta be a kick the the bag. You're trying to act all hard like you're baller as gently caress, only to scratch your poo poo.

CannonFodder posted:

Life... finds a way.

What is this from? I swear I've seen this before. Movie or tv I guess?

Icon Of Sin posted:

Scuba diving in those pools for maintenance is actually a thing. Not a thing I have any experience with, but still a thing that’s out there :v:

https://nuclear.duke-energy.com/2015/11/18/career-profile-nuclear-divers
If you pee while you're swimming in this "pool" does that make it warmer or colder?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

OSHA IV: He got chemical burns on his wiener.

:same:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

EvenWorseOpinions posted:

I called poison control after discharging a fire extinguisher into the wind [because I'm a genius]. For the dry powder type I had used at least, they advised me that since I could talk I was probably ok.

Re fuel pumping: I stick the probe in just barely so I can totally top off the tank and I tie the handle down with a zip tie. When I'm ready I hop out of my car, put out my cigarette, and cut the zip tie in one swift motion

I burn through the ziptie.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

GotLag posted:

What he's cutting out is the deer

Also Jesus Christ no wonder that gif is taking so long to load it's 150 MB

Link gifv versions instead for the love of god
https://i.imgur.com/c27NprK.gifv

His ring looks too tight. Thats the osha.

drat the finished product looks dope!

Re chainmail gloves: I feel like a tooth would catch a ring and then pull one's hand in further.
Is there such a thing as the flesh detector, or whatever they have for table saws that stops the blade for band saws?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Smiling Jack posted:

One of the only firms at the Word Trade Center to take evacuations seriously was Morgan Stanley, thanks mostly to head of security Rick Rescorla and his security staff. Rescorla drilled everyone on evacuations and on 9/11, after the first plane hit Tower 2, disregarded a stay in place order and evacuated Morgan Stanley from tower 1 and WTC 5.

When the second plane hit, Morgan Stanley was mostly already evacuated from the building, and only suffered 10 casualties, Rick Rescorla and most of his security staff among them.

If you think you should evacuate, and you safely can, loving go.

Those people didn't die. They were relocated to the government camps to be, ummm shall we say, "re-educated". The Children were divided up into two groups. One was given a full dose of vaccines to induce autism in them, while the others were sold to the globalist elite pizza-pedophile rings. Adults were given mind control injections and are currently on loan to the Russian military for training in Siberia for the purposes of being turned in to special agents for the illuminati, when they finally decide to reveal themselves and take over the world. There'll be nothing we can do to stop it because these mind controlled so called "victims" of 9/11 will be super soldiers trained in the most deadly forms of hand to hand combat and backed by the weaponry of the illuminati, and other secret government super weapons like the HAARP facility that can set off Earthquakes and Tsunamis.

In other words, George Bush Jr is still loving us, long after he left office.
Visit my website at https://www.informationbattles.com to learn more.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Guess you didn't like my Alex Jones parody huh?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I was working on doing some refurbishment work on the roof of this old rear end church in France a little while back and dropped my smoke. It was still lit.
Hope it didn't get stuck somewhere.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Its pretty standard even for confined space rescue, that if you're the look out and someone in there is in distress, you're not to go in there, in spite of your (probable) instinct to rush in and help. You'll probably end up dead too.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Squalid posted:

the one male Chad Panda that was an exhibitionist and didn't give a crap about loving in front of a human audience.

The Stacey Pandas were all "come in me bro"!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Heckel and Jeckel (sp?) were Magpies IIRC.

They were hilarious, and used to do some hosed up poo poo in their cartoons. When I was really young, I referred to them as "Those Funny Birds".

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

I never cease to be amazed at the strength of the king-pin. Or whatever the pin is called that connects the truck to the trailer.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure its the kingpin. I remember years ago in Toronto there was a truck that went over the barrier on a tall overpass and it was only kept in place by the kingpin. Like the trailer didn't go over, but the truck did, and was just hanging there.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Music is awesome. Turn the fuckin sound on, you won't regret it.

Vladimir bon-jovski

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Holy poo poo!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Try it with sound now

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jan 5, 2020

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

My parents used mercurochrome on my wounds when I was a kid and I turned out fine.

Hey, anyone else hereing voyciz?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

That bollard looks like its already been hit at the top at some point.
I've seen the blue lights on Forklifts a few times when I've done jobs i warehouses. Only when reversing, but still when I saw a couple going around like that annd saw them in action I was all :drat: Good fuckin idea. Those fork fuckers were bombing around everywhere. Fast too.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Cartoon Man posted:

https://i.imgur.com/SBgsfnf.gifv
gently caress it, let’s go to Oz.

I bet whoever was in the white hatchback regrets cutting in front of the camera car....

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

chitoryu you're an expert, what would be the Sickest Stunts Possible to accomplish with a crane?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqWpmZRgG2M

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Smiling Jack posted:

Waaaaaaay back in the early days of the forums there was an entire thread dedicated to finding and watching unsecured webcams.

We briefly made some random (German?) office worker internet famous.

Edit: this was before ubiquitous home cameras so it was like 90% nature cams and 10% offices

The Fritz cam!! Someone bought him an account,, he called himself "Fridu"

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

chitoryu12 posted:

Fond of the guy next to the crane who doesn't seem even a little bothered by this.

I'm kinda pissed that it seemed to skip a bit, I always like the anticipation of "oh oh oh oooooohhhhh SHHIIIITTTTT"! In videos like this.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

"WE WIN MOTHERFUCKAAAZXXZXZZZZZZZZXXXXXXXXXADVCARVTI5NEUNT6EW5""!!!!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

out of all the forms of Hillbilly i grew up with, firebugs had the lowest probability of making it through their teen years alive or even with both eyebrows. Wrenchnecks a close second but only because they usually find out about nitrous then immediately cross class into firebug.

If the "in Loving Memory" stickers on the backs of pick up trucks are any indication, the vast majority of those people are named Cody.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

UCS Hellmaker posted:

I'd like you to really think about this statement, where we would detonate a nuclear warhead on site in open air if something occurred. Even if it was just a normal chemical one where we detonate and seed the surrounding area with nuclear material.

Sound perfectly reasonable to me. Detonate warhead before bad guys can steal it. Also killing bad guys in the process. Win win.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I have one (gator grip socket) somewhere. I've never used it. I should probably toss it in my tool box and give it a try some time.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Platystemon posted:

I’m a stick in the mud who wouldn’t even use the biological or radiological hazard symbols for decorative purposes, but I have to say that that would make a neat keychain.

Problematic, but neat.

Don’t let that distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer’s table.

I used to watch wwf pay perviews with my brothers and cousins and stuff for the longest time in the early 2000s and we used to take bets on which match the mexican announcer's table would get smashed.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Sanctum posted:

I work in aviation fueling. My company operates under the truest form of anarchy. \

Funny, I was working at the local airport (yyz) a couple nights ago, and there was a sign near a fuelling area, saying "now hiring, plane fuelers".
I saw that and was all "hmm, wonder what that job is like"?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Well, I guess maybe I should start considering replacement of my Hardhat that I've had and worn just about every working day since 2002.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Cartoon Man posted:

How can drive a truck like that? Aren’t there sensors and poo poo that would prevent it???

No. A lot of dump trucks will lift their box to dump a load and then drive for a few or more feet. The drivers are supposed to be paying attention, and lowering asap.
Thats happened a few times around here recently. One guy was drunk, don't know about the other guy.
My guess is that something fell off the passenger seat and hit the lever/button to raise the box. And since the truck was going at highway speeds, rather than crawling along, it lifted the box up fairly quickly.

This is one of the local ones that happened a few years ago, guy was drunk.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/trucker-who-crashed-dump-truck-in-burlington-skyway-sentenced-to-jail-time-1.3683838

Heres the other one:
https://www.thespec.com/news-story/2257004-niagara-qew-closed-after-dump-truck-hits-bridge/

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Memento posted:

Doritos are a really good fire starter. The oils and dust make them light easily, the cornmeal means it lasts a long time.

ATGATT

Like any self respecting goon would burn Doritos. Even in a life or death situation.

What the poo poo is ATGATT?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Can you believe that rear end in a top hat was too dumb to even close the fuel door?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Everyone knows, it was Big Sphere that killed him, not a fuckin "rocket accident".