Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Final Blog Entry
Jun 23, 2006

"Love us with money or we'll hate you with hammers!"
In college a friend (and goon, not sure if he reads this thread though) came to visit for a weekend so we got hammered and grilled some steaks. We were sitting in the living room eating our steaks off of disposable plates on our laps, as you do in college, and my friend tries to drive home some drunken point he's trying to make by stabbing his steak with his steak knife. Right through the steak, the plate, his jeans, and into his thigh. So much blood. We cleaned it a bit and tied a tshirt around his thigh and my sober(ish?) roommate drove him to the ER where they waited for a few hours, said fuckit and came back to the house untreated. I think we ended up closing it as best we could with super glue but he definitely needed a few stitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Final Blog Entry
Jun 23, 2006

Potato and power tool talk got me wanting ribbon fries now. But only if they're cut with a county fair concession stand's janky Dewalt drill powered potato cutter, as god intended.

Final Blog Entry
Jun 23, 2006

I worked at a local hardware store in high school. My forklift certification was basically "oh, you turned 18, great you can drive the forklift now. Go unload that shipment of quikrete".