Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Pretty simple premise. If raccoons lined up one by one to fight you, how many in a row do you think you could take before they raccooned you to death? Personally at my current cardio state I think I could take a dozen raccoons before one got me in the jugular, but that is just a guess. Never personally fought a raccoon so hoping to get some raccoon fighting expert opinions ITT.

Edit - My bad on not having a poll, but imagine a bunch of options that say "goku"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Are they rabid? If so, just one and I would probably lose.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Entorwellian posted:

Are they rabid? If so, just one and I would probably lose.

They are all rabid as gently caress, bro. Also, drunk on whiteclaws.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
We need more to go on than this. What are we wearing? What equipment do we have? Where is this happening? Why do my balls itch all the time? I don't think you've thought this through at all.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
i could take a gaze or two, but probably not a nursery

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

This is a stupid question because they attack sequentially. Like you said, it is really just a cardio issue. The raccoons are irrelevant. You're an idiot because you asked a cycling question in the "funniest" way possible. gently caress you.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
All the raccoons in the world, op

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I would befriend the raccoons and together we would steal trash and crush our enemies

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

The Human Crouton posted:

This is a stupid question because they attack sequentially. Like you said, it is really just a cardio issue. The raccoons are irrelevant. You're an idiot because you asked a cycling question in the "funniest" way possible. gently caress you.

Someone has only been doing arm gains and is scared they can not fight off more than a few raccoons. loving coward.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Sunswipe posted:

We need more to go on than this. What are we wearing? What equipment do we have? Where is this happening? Why do my balls itch all the time? I don't think you've thought this through at all.

You are wearing a "pokemon" tank top, cargo shorts, and flip flops.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Everyone dunk on this stupid fucker, lmao.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

RocktheCaulk posted:

Someone has only been doing arm gains and is scared they can not fight off more than a few raccoons. loving coward.

The roids are controlling me.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

The roids are controlling me.

Get some internal Prep H suppositories then and enjoy the long lasting comfort and joy of shoving things up your butt,

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

RocktheCaulk posted:

Get some internal Prep H suppositories then and enjoy the long lasting comfort and joy of shoving things up your butt,

The straight body building site I frequent says not to do that.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

The straight body building site I frequent says not to do that.

coward.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

RocktheCaulk posted:

You are wearing a "pokemon" tank top, cargo shorts, and flip flops.

Well obviously, but why don't I have my katana with me?

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Depends how close I was to a set of stairs

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

^Wow, that's upsetting

I wouldn't fight any raccoons OP as they are god's creatures and to harm one of god's creatures would be wrong and i'd not get to go to heaven so that is why i wouldn't fight a raccoon

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I honestly don't think it's more than four. Raccoons are nasty and you're going to be bleeding profusely from a dozen injuries by the fourth which does a serious number on your cardio.

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

Raccoons are fast and vicious And my degenerate gen z lifestyle has diluted my fighting spirit

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You only need to kill the first one. Anoint yourself in its blood and glandular oils and be accepted into the gaze.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sunswipe posted:

We need more to go on than this... Why do my balls itch all the time?

You need to wash them. (Not while getting attacked by a rabid raccoon.)

DB Pooper
Mar 27, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I would smoke weed with every single raccoon

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

RocktheCaulk posted:

If raccoons lined up one by one to fight you, how many in a row do you think you could take before they raccooned you to death?

About 90.

But if I could take on 4 at almost the same time, using Kick-Kick-Punch-Punch kata, I could do maybe 360 of them.

If they were human height I could also do another 90 with a head but.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Not to side with raccoons here but this man seems a bit of an rear end hole

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Icochet posted:

You can only hope he was identified and had his life ruined.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Icochet posted:

From what I remember the raccoon was killing his dog, I stole the gif from business insider but I think it came originally from these very forums.

edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHN-f6xTzsY

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Icochet posted:

It was attacking his dog and he says he feels bad basically.
Also it was the founder of Digg lol

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

immortalyawn posted:

You can only hope he was identified and had his life ruined.

He was and the raccoon was trying to kill his dog.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ikanreed posted:

He was and the raccoon was trying to kill his dog.

Finally some good news. Thanks.

DB Pooper
Mar 27, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Icochet posted:

I call bullshit, you are definitely siding with the raccoons here. Mods?

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Olewithmilk posted:

From what I remember the raccoon was killing his dog, I stole the gif from business insider but I think it came originally from these very forums.

edit:

Read this as "was killing his dog and stole his gf"

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
What sort of dog was it? If it was a little one yeah that's a valid throwing but if it was like a doberman then he should've tried to de-escalate with words

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Shadow0 posted:

I would not put anything past the trash-handed menace

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Shadow0 posted:

Raccoons are assholes but also very charming. Chicks love a charismatic bad boy.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Olewithmilk posted:

edit:

Ok gently caress that raccoon then. Dogs are awesome. You'd never get a dog attacking someone's pet raccoon.

Malah
May 18, 2015

What kind of armaments and ammunition would I need to defend my trashcans from raccoons? Asking for a friend.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Malah posted:

What kind of armaments and ammunition would I need to defend my trashcans from raccoons? Asking for a friend.

30-50 wild hogs

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
2 or 3
If i get to suck em off though, I reckon I'd hold out till 10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

You only need to kill the first one. Anoint yourself in its blood and glandular oils and be accepted into the gaze.

I am the king of varmints and my penis bone crown hangs heavy with the weight of my kingdom