Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I caught up on Takeover and that Woman's match was loving crazy good. Everybody involved looked really good but holy poo poo Io Shirai and Rhea Ripley were loving stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Evil Badman posted:

It 100% doesn't matter a minute after the PPV ends.

it kinda does, people don't just magically have their memories erased post-ppv despite what wwe thinks

Diar
Dec 22, 2003

Why would I have a problem with it? John Redcorn is gay, and I've been friends with him for twenty years.
This was my first live wrestling event(except a small roh house show but gently caress that) and it was a pretty awesome time. It was definitely the wrong show to get floor seats too though because I could barely see poo poo during the wargames matches. The men's was a little better but I barely saw anything besides Ios moonsault off the cage. This is all still a minor complaint though because the atmosphere and getting to see so many wrestlers I love made it more than worth the 4 hour drive. I'll definitely go next time they are in Chicago, or maybe Detroit if I'm lucky.

Honestly the pop for KO was worth it alone I lost my drat mind when his music hit.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Floor seats are horrible unless you’re within like 5 rows of the ring. Especially those ones really far back behind the announce desk. AEW actually prices those seats accordingly and makes them the same price as the bad nosebleeds. WWE charges a premium for just being on the floor.