Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Now Islam, there's a religion that does martyrdom right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im not religious but im very spiritual
*does huge bong rip under a bunch of tibetan prayer flags*
yeahhhh man

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

numberoneposter posted:

im not religious but im very spiritual
*does huge bong rip under a bunch of tibetan prayer flags*
yeahhhh man

:hmmyes:

I like the cut of your jib.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pennywise the Frown posted:

:hmmyes:

I like the cut of your jib.

Is there anyway to see the jib??? I'm clicking but nothing's happening??

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Is there anyway to see the jib??? I'm clicking but nothing's happening??

quote:

The flying jib-boom is secured, at its heel end, to the jib-boom by a boom iron and lashing.[1] At its point, it has a sheave for the royal stay.[4][5] Another sheave at the heel is for a heel rope.[4] It is to the point that the tack of the flying jib sail is drawn out.[3]

hth

The Sponge
Sep 15, 2006
Grimey Drawer
CPS doesn't usually just show up because "some guy said you beat your kids". It's more than likely he already had a document history and CPS was like "oh gently caress this guy".

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

The Sponge posted:

CPS doesn't usually just show up because "some guy said you beat your kids". It's more than likely he already had a document history and CPS was like "oh gently caress this guy".

They (/someone) will show up if they think you might be an imminent danger to your kids, though. Source: happened to my sister when she was trying to inquire at my nephew's daycare about help for post-partum depression, they misunderstood her to the point they thought she was taking him home early for a murder/suicide and sent the cops over for a wellness check.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
im so glad most gun nut libertarians are armchair gun nut libertarians or we'd have a real problem on our hands

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

taiyoko posted:

They (/someone) will show up if they think you might be an imminent danger to your kids, though. Source: happened to my sister when she was trying to inquire at my nephew's daycare about help for post-partum depression, they misunderstood her to the point they thought she was taking him home early for a murder/suicide and sent the cops over for a wellness check.

God, and they wonder why people are so reluctant to reach out for help.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Sometimes they just bring CPS along to threaten you, too

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

CassandraZara posted:

By the way, regardless of this guy's domestic violence and eventual armed standoff, CPS showing up and saying "hey give us your husband's thirty round mags that some rando said you have or we'll take your kids" is a real step over the line.

he's lying, because he won't get a bunch of internet sympathy if he tells people the real reason why CPS is so concerned with the state of his household

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Rad-daddio posted:

God, and they wonder why people are so reluctant to reach out for help.

On the other side of the coin entire classrooms of kids get murdered.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Philthy posted:

On the other side of the coin entire classrooms of kids get murdered.

Those are blood sacrifices to the tree of liberty

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

im so glad most gun nut libertarians are armchair gun nut libertarians or we'd have a real problem on our hands

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but either way lol

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
If CPS came to the house and there was a domestic incident then his kid probably ratted him out to a teacher

Bob Ross Nuke Test
Jul 12, 2016

by Games Forum
The kid is like 9 months old.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

THE BEATWEAVER posted:

When do kids start to talk? I think that baby might be old enough to snitch.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Motive? He wanted revenge for having his nap violated.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
I'm torn here on baby snitching. On the one hand gently caress tha police, on the other hand the father is a loving libertarian.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Maybe the baby shrewdly wanted to create a shootout between the police and the libertarian clown but in his inexperience didn't consider the latter's willingness to lick boot

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

THE BEATWEAVER posted:

which means the crazy gun/knife man who calls police "red coats" has probably done some incredibly heinous/depraved/neglectful poo poo in order to attract their attention

but its all buglit in some sort of 30 round magazine nonsense, to some, to few
a shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

fpr bugs