Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Grem posted:

He hasn't posted anything in a long time so he's probably dead.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Goddamnit, why can't a thing good ever happen in hellworld

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Probably.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tane posted:

How does one become a libertarian? Is it a slow descent into madness after looking at taxes on your paycheck or is it an all of a sudden thing like his family died at ruby ridge and he's out for revenge?

Become a lib to own the libs

Step one: be a white man

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

CassandraZara posted:

By the way, regardless of this guy's domestic violence and eventual armed standoff, CPS showing up and saying "hey give us your husband's thirty round mags that some rando said you have or we'll take your kids" is a real step over the line.

:wrong:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Jokes on you, I don't have kids!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Somehow I seriously doubt the beginning and end of the red flag call his veteran coworker made was "He has 30 round mag arrest him." and was likely more like "He has been saying/doing poo poo that makes me suspect he might do some murderous poo poo and I know he has illegal ammunition."

Yeah it's this

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

GolfHole posted:

seriously i agree that ACAB x twelve billion but you have to respect sound tactical decisions

reminder: nobody died here

I know, that's why this is so dissapointing

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Biohazard posted:

I am friends with a number of cops,

:sever:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Rad-daddio posted:

Is this a thing with Christians? When my oldest was in Boy Scouts, it was mainly run by evangelicals, and every outing seemed like some kind of competition to out-suffer one another.

When there's no actual hardships in your life you have to make some up or else you'll be forced to acknowledge your privilege