Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A poor Insta if I ever saw one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol the Reddit thread is mad corny

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

For anyone wondering yes his Insta has instances of racism, transphobia, homophobia and hatred of poor people.

I spent ten minutes scrolling so you wouldn't have to worry

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

According to /progun on reddit that news story is a psyop fabrication and his Insta has been hijacked by police because clearly his histrionic loony Insta stories have to be made up to make him look bad.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He also got red flagged by another vet. Clearly this guy has been giving off some major potential murder-vibes.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Da redcoats

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

He has a lot of anti-Antifa and anti-black lives matter stuff on his Instagram so he's still a bootlicker

Yeah like I said earlier in the thread he's just a typical Libertarian, a hateful bigot in every sense of the word except he just also hates cops but purely because he believes they're out to take his guns and force him to pay taxes.

Like most of his ilk he's just a white person who thinks not being allowed to horde a vast trove of firearms and having to pay taxes is a grave oppression and violation of his rights that in his minds dwarfs all that oppression via racism and homophobia and sexism that he thinks are so okay.

TL;DR : The most crystalline example of white privilege

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They don't like cops but boy howdy do they love the idea of practicing the same extrajudicial justice cops love to execute on a whim.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tane posted:

How does one become a libertarian? Is it a slow descent into madness after looking at taxes on your paycheck or is it an all of a sudden thing like his family died at ruby ridge and he's out for revenge?

Become a lib to own the libs

It's when you get a particularly bad American History textbook in middleschool and from that point onwards you have been conditioned to fetishize the Founding Fathers and the original ideals the nation was founded on which includes such great free market innovations such as chattel slavery.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

CassandraZara posted:

Well sounds like he was right this time!

He'll have them back soon enough and the next story involving him will probably be a dead wife, it's America.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Somehow I seriously doubt the beginning and end of the red flag call his veteran coworker made was "He has 30 round mag arrest him." and was likely more like "He has been saying/doing poo poo that makes me suspect he might do some murderous poo poo and I know he has illegal ammunition."

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

,Me getting wasted on cheap bourbon in my attic as I check out the SWAT vans parked outside: "YOU BETTER ORDER ME A PIZZA LARGE PAPA JOHNS ANCHOIVE AND BLACK OLIVE OR THERE WILL BE BLOOD THIS WILL NOT END HOW YOU THINK IT WILL"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pennywise the Frown posted:

:hmmyes:

I like the cut of your jib.

Is there anyway to see the jib??? I'm clicking but nothing's happening??