Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Mega64 posted:

My favorite part was how he acted like a badass until the moment the police threatened to cut his internet access.

I assume he stopped posting then because they cut off his cell service and internet

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Reportedly a bunch of people (40+) with guns were going down to support him

Then nobody heard from them

I think they're saying everyone was arrested/killed and fbi hacked social media to cover it up

Since it's reddit I assume none of this actually happened and the reason nobody heard from them is because nobody actually went

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Should be made automatic so that if you show a gun on social media you lose your internet for 90 days.

I've been watching a lot of cop shows lately and they do seem to catch a lot of people because they flash their illegal guns on facebook live and the gram

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

frogge posted:

If they get probated from the internet then where will they direct all that misanthropy? As lovely as it is for enabling that kinda behavior- the internet works as a kinda weird pressure release valve for nutters.

This is why I'm so against the mods banning people just for being weird or crazy without breaking any rules.

Look what happened to Caro

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Sleeveless posted:

Blue Lives Matters only exists in opposition to Black Lives Matter so I'm not surprised a gunfucker pulled a 180 the moment they were the ones having to face down police.

This guy openly hated the cops and called them filthy pigs i don't think he was very blue lives matter

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

I bet he still loved the idea of state sanctioned violence, just thought cops weren't doing enough of it :shrug:

What are you basing this on? He has a pretty extensive social media presence so I assume you've looked through it?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Dmitri-9 posted:

Isn't boogaloo code for race war?

I think it's code for rebellion against the Federal government

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Boogaloo memes are pretty funny IMO

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

Serious question but do they explain how they would take on a drone dropping a bomb on their house?

Drones bombing weddings didn't make friends in Afghanistan what makes you think it would work here?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

CPL593H posted:

There's a 100% chance he's still a Nazi.

I think you're working off a very different definition of Nazi than a normal person has

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

shame on an IGA posted:

as we've said about so many things in this thread already, offer only valid when applied to white reactionaries

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/MOVE-Bombing-Anniversary-509838961.html

So it worked and Philadelphia is a peaceful and obedient place now right?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Now Islam, there's a religion that does martyrdom right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Sometimes they just bring CPS along to threaten you, too