Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dk2m
May 6, 2009
what are you guys getting for black friday? i got my eye on building a gaming pc for that dumb new half life game coming out. i haven't built a pc since 2008 so i have no clue what i'm doing, but we'll see.

how will you be a slave to capitalism this friday???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Kroger always got the big bin of socks, gonna get some new socks probably.

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Not a goddamn thing because it's all bullshit.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Amazon UK already started their Black Friday sale so I got this huge mouse mat for £8

:getin:

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I just spent a couple hundred dollars on music production software during early BF sales and I will probably never use any of it for anything ever.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I’ve got my black hair dye and eyeliner and black trench coat and boots. gonna drop by hot topic later to pick up the rest of my outfit. It’s going to be black as my soul.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
It's called Friday of Color these days you ignoramus

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice
Stand mixer on a pre-sale. Gonna bake the poo poo out of some bread soon.

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SO DEMANDING posted:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I'm going to buy one of those dyson air filters with the sensor op. My sister in law has one and her baby ripped a mondo fart which the sensor picked up on and displayed as a sudden drop in air quality and started blasting it around the room.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

i'm just looking forward to the inevitable videos of insane shopping hordes that trample and fight anything in their path and store employees fleeing for their lives

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Absolutely nothing. I picked up a useda laptop a few weeks ago and I'm set for a long time :)

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Might possibly go to Best Buy, Target, and the like with my dad since I'll be visiting my family for Thanksgiving weekend and seeing what cheap Blu-rays and Switch games they have, though I might also do this online because Black Friday retail shopping is typically horrifying. Most Black Friday shopping is extremely easy to do online through Target/Amazon/etc so why bother going out in the world?

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Nov 24, 2019

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm not gonna buy anything, but I am gonna go to a few stores to see if I can punch some assholes that are pushing and shoving.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Make this black Friday a black eye Friday :unsmigghh:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

heroin

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Pretty sure that movie is just called "Friday"

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Nothing for myself. I did get something for my cousin overseas, a Playstation 4 with Last of Us, God of War, and Horizon Zero Dawn for $199.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Considering AMD again after all these years.

Gatts posted:

Nothing for myself. I did get something for my cousin overseas, a Playstation 4 with Last of Us, God of War, and Horizon Zero Dawn for $199.

loving great gift!

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

and then im going cold turkey

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

One trick drug dealers don't want you to know! Tell them it's your first time, they are obligated to give you drugs for free! Do it every time!

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Smack Friday

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'll be shipping things out on Black Friday, with a high probability to people on these very forums, rest assured I will be doing my best to make sure it gets to you broken because gently caress you and it makes me more money. :capitalism:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Maybe grab a new set of headphones because my old ones crapped out on me

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

SO DEMANDING posted:

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

SO DEMANDING posted:

This.

It doesn't help that thanks to price trackers, you don't even get Fear Of Missing Put as an incentive to buy.

Camelcamelcamel consistently shows me that the 'bargain' I am currently looking at was the same price in October.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

A bar near me has “Black Friday” where they just put on like 10 different imperial stouts so I’m going to go to that and get wrecked

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pickwick High posted:

It's called Friday of Color these days you ignoramus

Idiot joke that I laughed at regardless

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I turned in my old kindle for a new kindle and because of some trade in thingie they got going on it only cost me like 40 bucks. Worth it for the new battery alone.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

dk2m posted:

what are you guys getting for black friday?

drunk

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm charging my crystals right now so I can jack off onto the shoppers.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shut up Meg posted:

This.

It doesn't help that thanks to price trackers, you don't even get Fear Of Missing Put as an incentive to buy.

Camelcamelcamel consistently shows me that the 'bargain' I am currently looking at was the same price in October.

The people at CCC are doing the Lord's work indeed

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Is there a black Friday song? Like has Randy Newman or Hank Williams III recorded a black Friday anthem?

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I saw how REI is taking the ethical route by giving all of their employees the day off. I really respect that kind of corporate responsibility and I wish more companies shared those kinds of values.

I'm going to be shopping at LL Bean instead.

dk2m
May 6, 2009

RVWinkle posted:

I saw how REI is taking the ethical route by giving all of their employees the day off. I really respect that kind of corporate responsibility and I wish more companies shared those kinds of values.

I'm going to be shopping at LL Bean instead.

hell, i laughed

dk2m
May 6, 2009

my dog died im sad posted:

Is there a black Friday song? Like has Randy Newman or Hank Williams III recorded a black Friday anthem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Can't believe I didn't think of that. What's the body count on people trying to get a 4k tv at Walmart on the day after Thanksgiving?

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

my dog died im sad posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsOMEUamYkc

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I'm not gonna buy anything, but I am gonna go to a few stores to see if I can punch some assholes that are pushing and shoving.

Sounds good. You're the man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Zeluth posted:

Considering AMD again after all these years.
You should be, it's become a way better value at almost all price points by now.

I'm buying myself a new bathrobe, a new set of headphones, and a soundbar for my TV. But all of that will be purchased online, like a sane person.