Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
She probably maintains her petite size by dropping those massive logs. It’s basic physics, or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

this was probably the most dumbass excuse

"hey hun there's a cigarette butt in the toilet, were you smoking in there again?"

"what? NO. earlier today a guy knocked on the door. he said his toilet wasn't working and needed to use the bathroom. he must have smoked in there"

"so....you let a stranger into our house to take a dump and smoke in the bathroom...? you could just tell me you smoked in there I won't get mad."

"but ITS TRUE!!"

anyway i have no turd stories i've literally never seen one of hers in 7 years

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
My wife used to take an iron supplement that would turn her turds dark dark green. like British racing green but darker.

She also has one of those digestive systems that run like a Japanese train system, so every morning like clockwork she'd take a dump that would leave a weird dark green smear along the inside of the bowl.

I'd get home in the afternoon and try my best to pee the smear away.

symbiosis

~namaste~

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

If your mate's feces size does not compare or even surpasses your own then you had best :sever: and set them free so they may find their equal

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
serious reply OP

you have been challenged. now you must show your worth by leaving an even larger turd in the bowl.

id suggest a balanced diet of BEEF and vegetable fiber to get a nice healthy log.

good luck OP!

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Tom Gorman posted:

my gf's turds look like cigarette butts

she insists she hasn't had a cigarette in 2 years but seems unaware that when you flush a filter it floats back up the pipes. also she smells like smoke and so does the bathroom. but no, it is clearly I who is crazy.

she is comically inept at lying. like I wouldn't care that much if you'd just quit being awful at lying like lmao come on

You should punish her

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
she got dumps like a truck

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

How are u fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Dec 1, 2019

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
get a bidet

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

what diet will produce the mightiest turds?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mozi posted:

get a bidet

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

numberoneposter posted:

Bulk fiber and blocks of cheddar cheese.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Op can we at least see a pic of these “wife turds”

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

Op can we at least see a pic of these “wife turds”

lol I wonder how they smell lol and was the wife all embarrassed after taking the dump I would really like to smell them!

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

How are u posted:

my girlfriend poops hugely (she says, I've never looked) but also has a hardcore poop phobia, and thus will use 1/3 to 1/2 of a roll of toilet paper per poo poo session because she is horrified of the idea of a poo spec touching her hand.

Because of this she clogs her toilet constantly, and is actually very good at unclogging it on her own because gently caress if I'm going to be doing that for her 3 or 4 times a week.

Living somewhere without two separate bathrooms is a dealbreaker for me. I love her to death, but christ.

Wet wipes man, wet wipes

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Chinatown posted:

serious reply OP

you have been challenged. now you must show your worth by leaving an even larger turd in the bowl.

id suggest a balanced diet of BEEF and vegetable fiber to get a nice healthy log.

good luck OP!

Sprouts. Eat 2 or 3 cups and day with some olive oil and you will show that toilet who's boss.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How are u posted:

my girlfriend poops hugely (she says, I've never looked) but also has a hardcore poop phobia, and thus will use 1/3 to 1/2 of a roll of toilet paper per poo poo session because she is horrified of the idea of a poo spec touching her hand.

Because of this she clogs her toilet constantly, and is actually very good at unclogging it on her own because gently caress if I'm going to be doing that for her 3 or 4 times a week.

Living somewhere without two separate bathrooms is a dealbreaker for me. I love her to death, but christ.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Eat some PF Changs OP

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

OP go to the zoo and buy a turd from a rhino or elephant or something and leave that in the toilet to be found.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

big nipples big life posted:

OP go to the zoo and buy a turd from a rhino or elephant or something and leave that in the toilet to be found.
OP stand behind the hippo!!!!! :mmmsmug:

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

How are u posted:

i read your story, and i thought about your story, and i thought your story was interesting, but i also hated your story.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

numberoneposter posted:

Those beef snacks from the gas station that have a Slim Jim and a stick of cheese in them. Nothing but those, Double Quarter Pounders, and the cheapest beer you can find.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Jay_Zombie posted:

Those beef snacks from the gas station that have a Slim Jim and a stick of cheese in them. Nothing but those, Double Quarter Pounders, and the cheapest beer you can find.

I dunno about the beer, that’s gonna cost you a pretty significant amount of turd cohesion. A mass of diarrhea isn’t impressive, a giant turd is.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
you know what they say op. couples who poo poo together, stay together

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I dunno about the beer, that’s gonna cost you a pretty significant amount of turd cohesion. A mass of diarrhea isn’t impressive, a giant turd is.

Trust me, you're gonna need the beer after all those gas station snacks. Gotta get things lubricated or they'll never come out. The Quarter Pounders are for volume.

It's all about balance, mah dude.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Jay_Zombie posted:

Trust me, you're gonna need the beer after all those gas station snacks. Gotta get things lubricated or they'll never come out. The Quarter Pounders are for volume.

Sauerkraut will get things moving without running the risk of just paintballing the bowl.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Jay_Zombie posted:

im trying to be healthy so im not drinking

how about after i eat all the quarter pounders and gas station snacks i wash it down with a couple liters of diet coke

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Kinda rich of the OP to complain about his wife's turd size since she married the biggest one of all.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Greens, fruit, banana and some oat smoothy
Peanut butter and apple for lunch
beans and rice for dinner

at least 14 inches

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

How are u posted:

Half a roll is loving nuts.

I had a weird french roommate back in college and he went through a shocking amount of toilet paper. We couldn't figure out what he was doing with it, but we were afraid to ask

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
you should avoid alcohol if you want large log type poops imho

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Wife shits so big she hafta stand up to get offa it

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Sauerkraut will get things moving without running the risk of just paintballing the bowl.

But think of the totally rad shootouts you could have.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i bet saurkraut, potatoes, and sausages would make for a solid log entry

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

im trying to be healthy so im not drinking

how about after i eat all the quarter pounders and gas station snacks i wash it down with a couple liters of diet coke

I'll allow it.

Wub a Dub Sub
Feb 13, 2012

to the heart and mind
ignorance is kind

there's no comfort in the truth
pain is all youll find

so im never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythem...
i found when i was in munich this autumn that a steady diet of fully loaded doner kebaps with lots of cloudy wheat beer really helped me build some solid ziggurats on the dry and shelf-like german toilets

almost poop knife territory

later dads

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

How are u posted:

Encourage her to flush multiple times during wiping.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

milkingmycow posted:

Greens, fruit, banana and some oat smoothy
Peanut butter and apple for lunch
beans and rice for dinner

at least 14 inches

Add some broccoli because you'll need farts to help push that out.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Chinatown posted:

you should avoid alcohol if you want large log type poops imho

idk, if i drink a lot in one night i generally have a massive log the next morning. it's the more moderate amounts that give me diarrhea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

How are u posted:

Bidet attachment, like 30 bucks. It’ll pay for itself in toilet paper in a week.