Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Call me when it’s 2.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I think I have enough stardew valley already

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

you're all insane

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

I look forward to playing again after I burn out on animal crossing

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What is the best platform for this dumb game? I wanna get it on Switch but there is no touch controls??? Extreme fail.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What is the best platform for this dumb game? I wanna get it on Switch but there is no touch controls??? Extreme fail.

You can play this on android/ios if you want touch controls that bad

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ristolaz posted:

You can play this on android/ios if you want touch controls that bad

Fail.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Just get it on switch so you can play in bed.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
just play the original port. by which i mean you should buy 300 acres of land in hawaii and recruit a frumpy GBS crust punk to help you chop all the bushes down with machetes and light up small game with 1000000 BB gun pellets while you slowly become riddled with jungle parasites instead

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

just play the original port. by which i mean you should buy 300 acres of land in hawaii and recruit a frumpy GBS crust punk to help you chop all the bushes down with machetes and light up small game with 1000000 BB gun pellets while you slowly become riddled with jungle parasites instead

this, the update that brought in boar butchering also.. game changer

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

Gamer tip! When you finally unlock the tree pulling down vehicle, dont secure it by tying it to a tree

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This game ftw. I think switch controls would enhance but they’re not really needed imo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This game ftw. I think switch controls would enhance but they’re not really needed imo.

They suck nads.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Bump.

https://twitter.com/ConcernedApe/status/1340712716265132033

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Ristolaz posted:

(emperor palpatine voice (prequel)) You could get the greenhouse by summer ....

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Beach farm is ACNH + Stardew. My god.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm definitely gonna make a new farm for 1.5

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

In Training posted:

Beach farm is ACNH + Stardew. My god.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm definitely gonna make a new farm for 1.5

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Trying not to get my hopes up but there's a chance that this drops during the absolutely coziest gaming time of the year, the week between Christmas and New Years. :shobon:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

American McGay posted:

Trying not to get my hopes up but there's a chance that this drops during the absolutely coziest gaming time of the year, the week between Christmas and New Years. :shobon:

somehow you underestimated

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
oh my god

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/ConcernedApe/status/1341085357614399495

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:worship:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ducks can move sideways

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ducks can perform tricks

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Honk radius grows when duck bond grows

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Farmers will drop different styles of duck calls as loot

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
(suddenly anticipating the fuckin japanophile dipshits' concern trolls) The eggs will ALWAYS be back in your coop.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

wasn't expecting this so soon lol, guess I'm starting a farm tonight

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I will once the switch update comes out

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

This.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

:hai:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Beach farm seems sick as gently caress. It says you won't be able to use sprinklers but there's a small patch of regular soil you can use once you clear it out with the golden axe. I have to imagine you can plant sprinklers there. This works for me since I never bother w/sprinklers until well into year 2/3 anyway. No more running to the beach to catch sea fish, plus you get random goods washed on the shore. I got 3 Quality Retaining Fertilizer on day 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I might have to try beach. It's hard for me to go off of forest though just because of how great it is aesthetically.