Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The French Army
Mar 28, 2013

:france: Honneur et Patrie :france:

Jay_Zombie posted:

While I've found that this is often the case, I would stipulate that big truck + drive like an rear end/"rolling coal" = tiny dillz.
(And yes, almost all of them drive like assholes.)

The size of your dilz is inversely proportional to the product of your truck size, volume and exhaust multiplied by how poorly you drive.

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015
Just bought my first diesel, a 2019 ram 2500. Also my first ram, I've been a ford feller til now 😁

Penis size: 2.35 inches soft, 4.13 inches erect, 4.28 inches freshly jelqed. U mad?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Trucks tailgate me because of my rainbow pride sticker on the back.

An infallible method of producing truck tailgating and angry truck drivers.

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

There she is B)

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Trucks tailgate me because of my rainbow pride sticker on the back.

An infallible method of producing truck tailgating and angry truck drivers.

have u considered not going 55 in the fast lane, perhaps less hate crimes would occur

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

torturemyballs posted:

have u considered not going 55 in the fast lane, perhaps less hate crimes would occur

This happens when I'm in the slow lane speeding lmao if you think some homophobe enraged at primary colors cares which lane I'm in.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

This happens when I'm in the slow lane speeding lmao if you think some homophobe enraged at primary colors cares which lane I'm in.

hey man idc about your stickers, i hope this helps this weird fantasy world you live in (twitter and internet)

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Ok zoomer

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

torturemyballs posted:

hey man idc about your stickers, i hope this helps this weird fantasy world you live in (twitter and internet)

I didn't say you cared nimrod, or do you really think there aren't people who fume at political stickers or completely mundane poo poo like LGBTQ flags on the road of all places, where people are known to do things such as tailgate you while honking their horn because you went faster than them and passed safely.

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

I didn't say you cared nimrod, or do you really think there aren't people who fume at political stickers or completely mundane poo poo like LGBTQ flags on the road of all places, where people are known to do things such as tailgate you while honking their horn because you went faster than them and passed safely.

i do think there are probably ppl like that sure, but to come after my Truck Culture for bigotry? I'll have none of it sir.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

torturemyballs posted:

i do think there are probably ppl like that sure, but to come after my Truck Culture for bigotry? I'll have none of it sir.

I'm going to infiltrate your Truck Culture using the power of Big Gay to corrupt it.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

My mobility is not a joke

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

I'm going to infiltrate your Truck Culture using the power of Big Gay to corrupt it.

Very rude 🙁

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

*I pull up aggressively behind a little old lady in a 98' Civic and blast my deafening air horn in my hulking raised suspension massive heavy duty tires rainbow paintjob pick up truck with two LGBTQ flag banners attached to the ceiling while coal rolling pink smoke and blasting searing LED headlights into her rear view mirror as my purple rims spin down*

"GET OFF THE ROAD U OLD HAG!!"

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Big Gay Truck Energy.....

...mods?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

*I pull up aggressively behind a little old lady in a 98' Civic and blast my deafening air horn in my hulking raised suspension massive heavy duty tires rainbow paintjob pick up truck with two LGBTQ flag banners attached to the ceiling while coal rolling pink smoke and blasting searing LED headlights into her rear view mirror as my purple rims spin down*

Be still my heart

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

I want to put a big rear end diesel generator in my Tesla CYBRTRK

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

Oh hell yes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'd like to believe the text is real but it looks photoshopped alas

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

amazing, but outside the spirit of the thread? this is great, looking at this made me happy.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Chief McHeath posted:

When I moved to Florida I didn't see a single car for months, only trucks.

What's the term for big kitted out trucks that obviously have never seen and never will see any off road activity? It's escaping me for some reason.

air-hauler's my personal favorite.

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

air-hauler's my personal favorite.

I hear brodozer and pavement princess also 😇

fdjkbnadjnbkjldaf
Mar 2, 2016
Even though I would never buy a truck, I still think trucks are kinda badass. The silverado, ram, and f150 all look good and fun to drive to me. They're just way too much money fully loaded, and I don't need anything close to their utility.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

you ever just sit in your truck

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

you ever just sit in your truck

*lynrd stnyrd plays in background*

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I kinda want these headlights for my car

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

fdjkbnadjnbkjldaf posted:

Even though I would never buy a truck, I still think trucks are kinda badass. The silverado, ram, and f150 all look good and fun to drive to me. They're just way too much money fully loaded, and I don't need anything close to their utility.

Who needs a big truck when your Volkswagen hatchback can tow a trailer?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Spotted in the wild; an adolescent truck waits anxiously for its adult wheels to grow in

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Southerners are nothing if not pragmatic retro-fitters:

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Posting in support of the OP dude, didn't even read OP, Wwhat is it
Big truck energy
What is that

I see a big truck I think small dick

Biggest truck guy I knew, he had to help me inside (when I was loaded) tiniest dick I ever messed with.
Nice guy, Filipino, giving him head dried me up, poor fucker
:(

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Im buzzed lol
Been a while
Drank a half pint of vodka
Feels great

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Just look up "Carolina squat" trucks and wonder how such a thing ever became acceptable anywhere.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Spins posted:

Im buzzed lol
Been a while
Drank a half pint of vodka
Feels great

I can tell lol

foonykins
Jun 15, 2010

stop with the small talk

Hey you lil' piss baby, you think you're so loving cool?
Huh?
You think you're so loving tough?
You talk a lotta big game for someone with such a small truck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z97qLNXeAMQ

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
are truck nutz still a thing

Khorne
May 1, 2002

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

They tried to make them illegal in lots of places.

I keep hoping to see some, but they just weren't popular in the north east. :(

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

*looks in driveway* you betcha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I just wear them over my pants now to make sure people know who’s boss. I am.