Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i will be buying off amazon whilst praising based bezos actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

might buy a qanba obsidian tomorrow if the discount goes mega deep...

buy a fighting edge instead imo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Stelio Kontos posted:

Preordered Indivisible on Switch and bought Katana Zero on the eshop

Katana zero is epic. A true indie treasure for thw ages

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

heeheex2 posted:

GTA5 is $10 on xbox, any good ? i never played a gta before

Every rockstar game not named bully or Christmas lemmings is garbage

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Why would using the best modern controller as a PC controller be fail.

Because the new best cobtroller is the 400 dollar xbox elite controller part 2 sponsored by timb cugg edit rogers sorry erong tim

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Table tennis is cool too

hell, rockstar/dma designs made the ultimate team based shooter moba like with lemmings paintball as well

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

wait for krikzz to make an everdrive that can do sega cd at half the price (next year) or for mister to do sega cd (next week)

:eyepop:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I'm gonna buy parts for a mister and play ALL the amiga games + megacd games ftmfw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Anyway, ive been playong boomer shooters. Ginna fire up nblood and play some blood , epic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

If I want a "new" boomer shooter should I get Ion Fury to own the SJW cucks or Dusk.

i got ion fury which is pretty good so far and amid evil because it looked cooler thematically than dusk, so either of those it what i'd go for. Amid Evil has alternate fire modes and your default melee axe turns into a propperller blade the powered up alt fire mode, its fairly epic.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I beat Amid Evil earlier this year, 'twas epic indeed

well if you want more quake-ish games go with dusk or if you want a build game with extremeley impressive sprite work go with ion maiden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

The gently caress. Are you Moon Moon.

i don't know