Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I'm not owned I continue to insist as I cram several slices of lovely pizza down my gullet slowly turning into a wretched garlic smelling grease goblin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I bet he's just mad at the prospect of being unable to continue to afford his mega mansion or to find someone to buy it

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

This rules

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I had some Papa John's tonight because a co-worker brought some in for someone's birthday. Reporting that it is still extremely mediocre and salty pizza

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

he thinkin bout those 'zas

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Knormal posted:

You should know The Papa can do worse than that.

As someone who spent a year in South Korea: Pizza in South Korea's loving wild and I loved it

e: never tried any chain pizzerias while there though, just local places

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Y OF RECK

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

lmao

first time I've actually laughed at a probation

Revins fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Apr 5, 2021

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

i wonder if the character Spaghett is based on papa john. makes sense if you think about it imo

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

That all looks pretty good, the chicken and mashed potatoes especially, possibly the green beans. green beans rule as long as they're not canned

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I would eat the entire pot of greasy leaf slop before I eat another Papa John’s pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Amarcarts posted:

What is currently the best pizza that can be gotten more or less nation-wide right now? There are probably a lot of great local places but not everyone can sample the goods.

Dominoes, but the real answer is whatever local pizza place is near you because there's pizzerias everywhere

I still like pizza hut when its fresh but its the worst leftover pizza in the world