Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
Make a big fart, and then let a random relative know you need help changing your diaper. Following that, I cannot advise how necessary it is to stare at them in the eyes as intensely as possible. Remember to repeat you need your diaper changed as you stare them dead in the eye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Can't remember which brownies are the edibles and which aren't.
Hilarity ensues.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

It's called "doing bits", dad.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Jay_Zombie posted:

I lol'ed at that thought of that dude carving the turkey while never breaking eye contact with you.

It was way worse. He'd find a way to slyly take the turkey out of the oven and begin carving it like he was the one who'd just spent hours prepping and cooking. He did this for years.

Now, he and his methed out wife live in a trailer up in some remote part of Idaho. He keeps lying to everyone about living in some fancy rental that his company is paying for but:

1. he posts on facebook all the time about living in a trailer
2. he doesn't have a job, and lives off of some meager structured settlement that barely covers his truck payment.

I don't care what he does with his life, but his lying is so bad that it's insulting that he thinks we're being fooled by him.

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747

Literally A Person posted:

She's uh...delicate. Her fragility makes this impractical as I would rather eat some lovely black bean chocolate brownie than watch a 30 year old woman sulk for four hours.

Change of plans. Abduct her during her daily life, and then go turn her into some savory meat pies. Everyone loves meat pies.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Autistic Edgy Guy posted:

someone post that story about the guy having his entire family over to reveal his fetish or fursona, i cant remember what it was

I have no idea what this is about, but I want to know now. I think.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

Rad-daddio posted:

It was way worse. He'd find a way to slyly take the turkey out of the oven and begin carving it like he was the one who'd just spent hours prepping and cooking. He did this for years.

Now, he and his methed out wife live in a trailer up in some remote part of Idaho. He keeps lying to everyone about living in some fancy rental that his company is paying for but:

1. he posts on facebook all the time about living in a trailer
2. he doesn't have a job, and lives off of some meager structured settlement that barely covers his truck payment.

I don't care what he does with his life, but his lying is so bad that it's insulting that he thinks we're being fooled by him.

Lol, dayum, that's pathetic.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Synthetic Dreams posted:

Change of plans. Abduct her during her daily life, and then go turn her into some savory meat pies. Everyone loves meat pies.

:hmmyes:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
*has a really vague idea about thanksgiving traditions*

*shows up in a racist native american costume, feather headdress and all*

Mazel tov!

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

Icochet posted:

*has a really vague idea about thanksgiving traditions*

*shows up in a racist native american costume, feather headdress and all*

Mazel tov!

See... Thanksgiving is a day where we all get together and eat turkey with people that we've been avoiding all year, to remind ourselves of why we've been avoiding them all year.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Second cousins aren't that closely related.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=778_btvmd6o

Just give me my sewing pins.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I mean, if second cousins just 69ed for a bit then really, whats the harm in that? Just two adults having some fun and blowing off some steam right? Right?

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

Millenial son "Ok, Boomer"'s Gen X father.
Boomer Grandfather laughs.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Jay_Zombie posted:

Millenial son "Ok, Boomer"'s Gen X father.
Boomer Grandfather laughs.

Grandma now says this every time she sees son and giggles every time.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

shut up blegum posted:

I have no idea what this is about, but I want to know now. I think.

First of all let it be known that I created a new account just to open this thread. I'm pretty well known around here and some of you may recognize who I am from the way I write, and that's fine. But I don't want any possible embarrassment this thread may cause me to carry on to my true identity on here, or affect the way others see me.

So basically, what happened is I decided to tell my family and close friends that I'm into Anal Vore by having a "coming-out" party. I don't think it went very well and that's why I'm here.

Let me elaborate.

I'm a male in my early 20's. If you were to ask me who I am, the 1st thing I would instantly say is "I am an anal vore fanatic". It's who I am. It's my identity. Anal vore is my life, and it felt important enough for me to tell my friends and family. I decided the best way to tell them would be to have an anal vore "coming-out party", though I didn't tell them that the party was going to be about anal vore ahead of time. I'm not stupid. I knew they would look it up in Google and see a bunch of stupid things and criticisms by trolls about it, so I decided that to make the best impression of anal vore I would have to present it to them myself.

I ordered pizzas and planned a lot of fun activities we could do that would explain to my friends and family what anal vore is.

It started when they came in through the door. I gave everyone a sealed envelope and told them not to open it until I said so. When everyone had arrived (grandparents, aunts and uncles, my parents, 3 of my cousins, and a couple non-family friends), I announced what the purpose of the part was and had them open the envelopes. I had commissioned a popular artist that I really like to draw sketches of each of my family members/friends anal voring me, and I printed these pictures out and put them in the envelope (he agreed to do the sketches for $5/each BTW so it wasn't too expensive for me). Everyone kinda laughed and a couple of them were confused when I explained (my grandpa got kind of mad at me though). I basically explained to them that I'm into anal vore and what it is. I don't think they took it very well though because they joked a lot about it (they kept asking if I was serious or if I was joking). A couple people (my parents and grandparents mostly) seemed upset though, unfortunately.

The next part of the party was I hooked up my laptop to my TV with an HDMI cable and I started showing them my favorite anal vore pictures on Ekas portal and other pictures that I had saved on my computer. This is where the party kind of took a turn for the worse. One of my uncles got really mad and started calling me names (I don't want to repeat them here) but my aunt defended me. We argued for a bit and most of my family left at that point...I kept showing them the anal vore pictures I liked on Ekas portal but they started leaving and only my cousins and close friends chose to remain and look at the pictures with me. What did I do wrong? Is this basically something that only younger people enjoy? Because I'm pretty sure my grandparents hated anal vore (I still love them though even if we can't see eye to eye on this subject that's extremely important to me).

Anyways the next part of the party that I had planned for so long and was expecting to be a bit hit was a kind of interactive anal-vore reading game. I had printed out one of my favorite anal vore stories from Eka's and I wanted to pass around the story and we would all read a part aloud, but that didn't really go as planned. One of my cousins said they thought it was "creepy"...? I tried to convince her that it'd be cool but no one wanted to do it. I had to read the story myself but when they started talking to each other about things NOT related to anal vore I kind of gave up :(

The party kind of fizzled out. We just watched TV for a bit, I kept talking about anal vore a bit (but not as much as I wanted) and after the party was over everyone (the people who were left at the end, anyway) finally left.

Did I do anything wrong? Should I try to do the party again, because I think they may have interpreted my interest wrong? It's really important for me and I want them to know, but how can I communicate my love of anal vore to my family members who are specifically picky about such issues >.> , such as my uncle who was intollerant of me? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
just to clarify - 'anal vore' refers to fetishizing being eaten by a giant butt?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Imagine asking an artist to draw you a picture of your Gran eating you with her butt.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Mozi posted:

just to clarify - 'anal vore' refers to fetishizing being eaten by a giant butt?

sure, lets stick with that

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Jay_Zombie posted:

See... Thanksgiving is a day where we all get together and eat turkey with people that we've been avoiding all year, to remind ourselves of why we've been avoiding them all year.

Ah ok. We also have something like that. It's called "christmas" and it's hosed up

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
"Hey cousin Billy, what's this whole QAnon thing you've been posting about on Facebook? Gimme the rundown."

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

Icochet posted:

Ah ok. We also have something like that. It's called "christmas" and it's hosed up

Thanksgiving is just pre-gaming Christmas for us.
First we remember why we avoid them. Then we buy them presents so we don't feel bad about going back to avoiding them for 10 months again.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

Friends and family members decide to "fix" your problems by bombarding you with "Why don't you..." and "Have you tried..." suggestions, like you're a moron who hasn't already run the gamut of options to resolve your situation.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
DEBATE ME YOU LITTLE poo poo

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
*pulls out copy of Chuck Tingle's new romance novel Pounded in the Butt By A Big Butt and starts reading.*
*waits for mother to finish another racist screed against brown people, then leans forward and rips a loud, 60-second fart. Continues eating.*

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
Eh, I'm not really that into football at all.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

Luckyellow posted:

Eh, I'm not really that into football at all.

You know what I'm really into?
My Little Ponies!

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Autistic Edgy Guy posted:

First of all let it be known that I created a new account just to open this thread. I'm pretty well known around here and some of you may recognize who I am from the way I write, and that's fine. But I don't want any possible embarrassment this thread may cause me to carry on to my true identity on here, or affect the way others see me.

So basically, what happened is I decided to tell my family and close friends that I'm into Anal Vore by having a "coming-out" party. I don't think it went very well and that's why I'm here.

Let me elaborate.

I'm a male in my early 20's. If you were to ask me who I am, the 1st thing I would instantly say is "I am an anal vore fanatic". It's who I am. It's my identity. Anal vore is my life, and it felt important enough for me to tell my friends and family. I decided the best way to tell them would be to have an anal vore "coming-out party", though I didn't tell them that the party was going to be about anal vore ahead of time. I'm not stupid. I knew they would look it up in Google and see a bunch of stupid things and criticisms by trolls about it, so I decided that to make the best impression of anal vore I would have to present it to them myself.

I ordered pizzas and planned a lot of fun activities we could do that would explain to my friends and family what anal vore is.

It started when they came in through the door. I gave everyone a sealed envelope and told them not to open it until I said so. When everyone had arrived (grandparents, aunts and uncles, my parents, 3 of my cousins, and a couple non-family friends), I announced what the purpose of the part was and had them open the envelopes. I had commissioned a popular artist that I really like to draw sketches of each of my family members/friends anal voring me, and I printed these pictures out and put them in the envelope (he agreed to do the sketches for $5/each BTW so it wasn't too expensive for me). Everyone kinda laughed and a couple of them were confused when I explained (my grandpa got kind of mad at me though). I basically explained to them that I'm into anal vore and what it is. I don't think they took it very well though because they joked a lot about it (they kept asking if I was serious or if I was joking). A couple people (my parents and grandparents mostly) seemed upset though, unfortunately.

The next part of the party was I hooked up my laptop to my TV with an HDMI cable and I started showing them my favorite anal vore pictures on Ekas portal and other pictures that I had saved on my computer. This is where the party kind of took a turn for the worse. One of my uncles got really mad and started calling me names (I don't want to repeat them here) but my aunt defended me. We argued for a bit and most of my family left at that point...I kept showing them the anal vore pictures I liked on Ekas portal but they started leaving and only my cousins and close friends chose to remain and look at the pictures with me. What did I do wrong? Is this basically something that only younger people enjoy? Because I'm pretty sure my grandparents hated anal vore (I still love them though even if we can't see eye to eye on this subject that's extremely important to me).

Anyways the next part of the party that I had planned for so long and was expecting to be a bit hit was a kind of interactive anal-vore reading game. I had printed out one of my favorite anal vore stories from Eka's and I wanted to pass around the story and we would all read a part aloud, but that didn't really go as planned. One of my cousins said they thought it was "creepy"...? I tried to convince her that it'd be cool but no one wanted to do it. I had to read the story myself but when they started talking to each other about things NOT related to anal vore I kind of gave up :(

The party kind of fizzled out. We just watched TV for a bit, I kept talking about anal vore a bit (but not as much as I wanted) and after the party was over everyone (the people who were left at the end, anyway) finally left.

Did I do anything wrong? Should I try to do the party again, because I think they may have interpreted my interest wrong? It's really important for me and I want them to know, but how can I communicate my love of anal vore to my family members who are specifically picky about such issues >.> , such as my uncle who was intollerant of me? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

this is just a search and replace for a furry that really happened right??

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sometimes it's hyphenated and sometimes it's not

which means...

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Mozi posted:

I’ve heard of EATING rear end... but this is ridiculous!!

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
God drat. That's amazing.

I lost it at the beginning when he goes:
'If you were to ask me who I am, the 1st thing I would instantly say is "I am an anal vore fanatic"'.

And then I lost it some more when he mentionned "a lot of fun activities we could do that would explain to my friends and family what anal vore is".

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Just give me one logical reason I can't vape at the table, Mom!

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

*explains to yet another family member for the umpteenth time why my estranged spouse isn't here*

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
It took 5 years to convince mom to let dad come back for Thanksgiving and he brings his loving real doll.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I said I don't want any drat broccoli.
:smug:

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Son Completely Stuffs His Mom's Thanksgiving Turkey

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

*finishing off prayer*

...and may the souls of millions of dead native americans not haunt us for celebrating their genocide tonight. Amen.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

no dad its not weird it's called netorare and my girlfriend really seems to like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"you are? So what."