Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Autistic Edgy Guy posted:

someone post that story about the guy having his entire family over to reveal his fetish or fursona, i cant remember what it was

Anal vore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Traxis posted:

My cousin got visibly angry when my uncle and I started making fun of Elon Musk and the dumb Tesla truck.

I love this.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

DisgracelandUSA posted:

"Nixon was the best Republican president, and besides Watergate, he didn't really do that much wrong."

Came from a 16 year old cousin of a cousin or something.

Wow, do we have the same cousin?

16-year-old kid at his grandfather's funeral trying to strike up a conversation with, "I don't know which president was better, Nixon or Reagan."

Poor little fucker is brainwashed by his cop father. Dallas PD.