Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
*reaches underneath table at dinner*
*slowly places red maga hat on head*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
*pretends to be mentally disabled and eats food with hands just to get out of cleaning up afterwards*

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I reach across the table for the gravy, and an unending stream of Pokemon cards issue forth from my shirt pocket and into the green bean casserole.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Hits on first cousin while sober.

Hits on first cousin harder when drunk.

First cousin pepper sprays me.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Does that Splash Dance thing, but with the searing hot gravy.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Back when my brother in law was on speaking terms with the family, he'd come over for Thanksgiving and insist on carving the turkey every year. I found out later that he was doing it mainly to try to emasculate me in some way, but I just thought he was being helpful and giving me one less thing to do :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Jay_Zombie posted:

I lol'ed at that thought of that dude carving the turkey while never breaking eye contact with you.

It was way worse. He'd find a way to slyly take the turkey out of the oven and begin carving it like he was the one who'd just spent hours prepping and cooking. He did this for years.

Now, he and his methed out wife live in a trailer up in some remote part of Idaho. He keeps lying to everyone about living in some fancy rental that his company is paying for but:

1. he posts on facebook all the time about living in a trailer
2. he doesn't have a job, and lives off of some meager structured settlement that barely covers his truck payment.

I don't care what he does with his life, but his lying is so bad that it's insulting that he thinks we're being fooled by him.