Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I can't resist those starchy mash potatoes, sitting there, looking at me with those sultry eyes.

Thanksgiving used to be fun when my great uncle was still alive. Me and my brother used to get him so stoned he'd eat four plates of dinner and sit silently for the rest of the evening staring at the table. Good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Explains my D&D campaign to G-ma.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
OH MY GOD. PIE.

My sister in law is like the Pol Pot of desserts. She always brings loving dessert to thanksgiving and it's always some strange veggie poo poo and GOD drat IT I just want a loving plain apple pie :mad:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Synthetic Dreams posted:

Ok, so buy enough pies to feed your family, alright? When your sister arrives, help her by throwing her desserts in the trash where they belong. Smile big at her! Invite her to have some apple pie with you. Assert your dominance.

She's uh...delicate. Her fragility makes this impractical as I would rather eat some lovely black bean chocolate brownie than watch a 30 year old woman sulk for four hours.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Synthetic Dreams posted:

Change of plans. Abduct her during her daily life, and then go turn her into some savory meat pies. Everyone loves meat pies.

:hmmyes:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Imagine asking an artist to draw you a picture of your Gran eating you with her butt.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
gently caress YOU SERVICE WORKER I WANT MY STARBUCKS AND I DON"T CARE HOW MANY MANAGERS I HAVE TO TALK TO TO GET IT. :mad:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Aunt Karen why are you yelling into an empty, closed store?

BECAUSE AFTER YOUR UNCLE KILLED HIMSELF 3 YEARS AGO AND ALL OF MY CHILDREN ESTRANGED THEMSELVES FROM ME I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO YELL AT WHILE I'M AT HOME!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Traxis posted:

The same cousin just referred to football as 'hand egg'

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation