Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Butcher of The Blade
This poll is closed.
The Butcher 25 26.04%
The Blade 9 9.38%
Allie 62 64.58%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

At last explains her weird (cool) t-shirt on PWT https://www.prowrestlingtees.com/wrestler-t-shirts/cherry-bomb/allie-allielite.html

I was like, she's Canadian, is she into birthday massacre? I guess maybe not. I didn't really look up her history, just thought it was novel at the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I want AEW to tour closer to hear so bad

Lid posted:

And if they cant talk well LET TULLY TALK YOU COWARDS
I'm still really confused they had Shawn imply he was forming a new horseman or stable or whatever then nothing happened.

I still can't get over Shawn being decent to good on commentary on that note. MJF was better, but Shawn I expected nothing from and he really improved things.

I'm a sucker for Canada jokes though (and the fact he didn't correct Excalibur on Winnipeg to Toronto not being that far)

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I wonder why I like Shawn Spears when everyone else hates him.

However Justin Roberts in S-Tier is the correct, cool and good opinion. That dude is so good and I never even saw him in WWE. I don't know how they ever let him go.

But then like, they also let go Dasha, and Dasha is delightful.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Twitter cutting off the punchline so far I had to click three times is loving absurd

edit: it was good though

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

If Scurll debuts tonight I am pre-apologizing to J-Ru for getting probated spamming both threads and the dark thread with woop woop

I don't think he is, though