Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I work in Asia, so no Thanksgiving here. I wore a turkey hat to work and everyone thought it was a chicken, smh. I convinced a lot of my students to make hand turkeys and write what they were thankful for, which was adorable. Didn't get to eat any turkey or pie or see any friends or family, but definitely a top tier Thanksgiving. 🦃

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

OMFG FURRY posted:

f*ck thank*giving

Hey man, I work here and even I don't get to gently caress the Thanksgiving.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Bout to head in to my job, which has absolutely nothing to do with retail or customer service but which apparently necessitates me sitting around for 8 hours while no one shows up to their appointments. :hellyeah:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I too am a professional masturbator

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Colonel Cancer posted:

I too am a professional masturbator

I'm hoping to go pro but the competition is just too stiff.