Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
MOTHERFUCKIN CHAMP NYLAAAAAAAA

Spikegal posted:

I wanted to talk to y'all if y'all didn't mind. I've been thinking a lot lately about my sexuality.

It started when I was thinking about a good friend of mine. He had this really infectious smile and a giant beard and I always thought of him as an attractive person. Then I thought about friends I had in high school who were beautiful or handsome.

When I was younger I didn't tell anyone how I felt. Then as I got older I was comfortable talking to my wife about make celebrities who I thought looked good. Then I would see art online of trans or androngenous and finding myself not being against looking.

And all these thoughts are going around my mind and more and more I keep coming to the same conclusion.

Yall I think I'm pansexual.

If you wanna bang dudes + chicks + whatevs then you're bi. You're not obligated to try, you don't have to produce a resume of who you're attracted to, etc. Nobody's more or less bi than any other bi. Bisexual just means you're attracted to 2 or more genders. I can confirm that it owns and is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

MOTHERFUCKIN CHAMP NYLAAAAAAAA

If you wanna bang dudes + chicks + whatevs then you're bi. You're not obligated to try, you don't have to produce a resume of who you're attracted to, etc. Nobody's more or less bi than any other bi. Bisexual just means you're attracted to 2 or more genders. I can confirm that it owns and is good.

Is pan not a correct term to use? Sorry for the ignorance please educate me y'all. Sincerely.

I swear the more I try to make this seem honest the more sarcastic it comes off lol

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
Your journey is your journey. Figure it out at your own pace and don't focus on labels or terms so much. Figuring out what you want out of life is more important than properly categorizing it into whatever distinct specific word we use for it.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Spikegal posted:

Is pan not a correct term to use? Sorry for the ignorance please educate me y'all. Sincerely.

Bi, pan, and omni are all distinct things whose differences can be important to some of the people within the groups but are completely indistinguishable from the outside. Call yourself whichever of the three you want. Some people think pan is a way to include multiple genders in a way bisexual doesn't, but the Bisexual Manifesto from the early 90s specifically states it's an attraction to both masculinity and femininity and not specifically two genders. Like I guess I'm technically omnisexual but whatever, I'm not delving into the minute differences with people who don't know/care, so I go by bi.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Thanks y'all

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Bisexuals were also excluded from LGB(!)T spaces for YEARS and it's only very recently that the community has come around (though lovely holdouts do still exist). Pansexual also used to be used by older gays/lesbians so they could be 'inclusive' while still saying that bisexuals didn't belong in queer spaces. I got told this straight to my face as early as 2009 so now when I go to the club or whatever you better believe I got my bi flag right next to my handkerchief (black, left side) and being as loudly bisexual as it's possible for a person to be.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

ALSO THIS BADASS FUCKIN CHICK IS THE GODDAMN CHAAAAAAAMP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io0_BhnLImw

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I do love Riho too but this is the queer thread so gently caress YEAH NYLA YOU loving GO GIRL

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
aaaAAAA I'm several weeks behind on Dynamite by this point but I'm so fuckin pumped NYLA NEW CHAMP BAYBEEEEEEE

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Thank ya'll for the education. I'm going to go with the term bisexual then!

I'M BI YA'LL! Man that feels hype as hell to say.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

(black, left side)

bless you, friend

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

This show looks so loving cool, I didn't know Nyla is big TV star

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Spikegal posted:

Thank ya'll for the education. I'm going to go with the term bisexual then!

I'M BI YA'LL! Man that feels hype as hell to say.

It owns. Also just so yall know the whole "which same/opposite sex celebrity would you bone?" is bisexual propaganda and it's step one of how we convert folks to the cause :unsmigghh:

a big fat bunny posted:

bless you, friend

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I remember back when the B in the acronym stood for Babadook.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Oh I saw that vid here. Nyla Rose as sweetheart face makes me swoon a little I won't lie.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
im thinking bout that there Nyla’s knee drop

twas glory

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Nyla is extremely good and powerful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq4MqgzCauo

Full audio for the segment that cruel TNT murdered with PiP is out

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
Now I'm a huge Riho fan, but also hell yeah Nyla.

Also, being bi is cool and it's the term I use even though I sometimes worry that people will see it as me reinforcing the gender binary despite what the intended definition is. It's the term I grew up with and also I really like how the flag looks.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Full Sexual Anarchy!

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

FIRST TRANS CHAMP FIRST TRANS CHAMP WHOOP WHOOP :dance:

Spikegal posted:

gently caress yeah - post it.

Beep boop (hopefully these don’t break the tables)

I didn’t realize this at the time but growing up on the spectrum and nb (tho I didn’t have the words for it then), I really related a lot to android and robot characters. Marvin the Paranoid Android and C-3PO spoke to something in me I didn’t understand.

Female-styled android characters are often ridiculously oversexualized, but male-styled ones tend to be much more agendered and usually a bit gay. I think that appealed to me.

So I created this guy.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I posted about Nyla on r/trans. I hope it goes well but the first comment leaves me worried that I put it in the wrong subreddit or something.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

TTBF posted:

I posted about Nyla on r/trans. I hope it goes well but the first comment leaves me worried that I put it in the wrong subreddit or something.

That seems as good a place as any. i wouldn't put much thought into some rando poo poo posting redditor.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Seems like he was a troll and he's been down voted.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

FIRST TRANS CHAMP FIRST TRANS CHAMP WHOOP WHOOP :dance:

Beep boop (hopefully these don’t break the tables)

I didn’t realize this at the time but growing up on the spectrum and nb (tho I didn’t have the words for it then), I really related a lot to android and robot characters. Marvin the Paranoid Android and C-3PO spoke to something in me I didn’t understand.

Female-styled android characters are often ridiculously oversexualized, but male-styled ones tend to be much more agendered and usually a bit gay. I think that appealed to me.

So I created this guy.

loving rad.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/dustinrhodes/st...ber%3D18%23pti3

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

dusty :unsmith:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/Sherndon226/status/1228425129081950208

Dustin liked my tweet!

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

i liked it first :colbert: Always feels good when The Big Names or whatever actually read the replies.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I've talked crap about Dustin's past but it seems like he's at least a good friend to the trans people in his life.

Dustin said trans rights.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

a big fat bunny posted:

i liked it first :colbert:

*hug*

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

It's cool to give Doctor Gonzo the benefit of the doubt.

Yep.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's baffling he only got a 6er for that when a brief glance at any point during his old, since-banned account shows he has a history of transphobia, correct

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

So he's a Blue Lives Matter type who has a trans kid.

Dustin is a man of contrasts.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

People are complicated. Even jerks.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

So he's a Blue Lives Matter type who has a trans kid.

Dustin is a man of contrasts.

At least its movement in the right direction, basically all you can hope for with Olds these days :sigh:

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

I believe that if a bigot can be made to care about a marginalized person they’re related to, they can be made to care about a marginalized person they aren’t related to. If the potential for love is there, there’s hope.

Also, people: I had a pretty legendary Valentine’s Day. Spent the whole day in the bathroom sick with food poisoning and then at night got into a massive fight with my partner about her wanting me to move in.

Any cheer-up material would be appreciated right now

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTPOSdyA7Uo

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

I believe that if a bigot can be made to care about a marginalized person they’re related to, they can be made to care about a marginalized person they aren’t related to. If the potential for love is there, there’s hope.

Also, people: I had a pretty legendary Valentine’s Day. Spent the whole day in the bathroom sick with food poisoning and then at night got into a massive fight with my partner about her wanting me to move in.

Any cheer-up material would be appreciated right now

were you puking or butt puking or both

the answer will have an effect on the cheer up material

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Butt puking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008