Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Nyla rules

Dustin rules

Val Venis reminds us his mother should have squatted that load out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

coconono posted:

Nyla rules

Dustin rules

Haven't heard that one in a while lmao

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I found myself blissfully pain free for the first time in months, if not years, so I spent all day cleaning my room, which included tracking down and donating every stitch of clothing from my old life to charity, including both I wore at my Weddings to my ex-wife.

I've never felt like this before. It's so uplifting to get rid of all of that stuff. But I'm a deeply sentimental person and those are the clothes I wore when I fell in love. When I met great friends. When I went to film school. The dress shirts and ties I wore as I managed dilapidated old movie houses. Many of the flannels I've been wearing since I was a teenager.

I'm so happy I don't have to see them ever again, but I'm still really sad.

I suppose what I'm feeleing is grief. He died so I could live, and wording it that way just now has caused my eyes to leak.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I'm in Twitter jail for telling a transphobic poster to die.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

WatermelonGun posted:

were you puking or butt puking or both

the answer will have an effect on the cheer up material

both, friend

Pinstripe Hourglass fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Feb 16, 2020

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
holy motherfucking poo poo i cannot wait for this weekend to end. friday was an absolutely bonkers valentines day and tonight was insane because the weather is niceish and i guess the nba all star game is in town?

anyway im loving exhausted and im tired of cooking food.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

coconono posted:

Nyla rules

Dustin rules

You know the struggle. You tell a transphobic piece of poo poo to die then all of a sudden, you're the bad guy.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJXWOiXDFS8

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Effy take my money (for charity):

https://twitter.com/EFFYlives/status/1228000908736389121

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i bought that shirt already and will be making it into a crop top.

speaking of shouts to the extremely red headed person hanging out in line to early vote yesterday for five hours in a tube top and daisy dukes in February most powerful poo poo i’ve ever seen

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

I found myself blissfully pain free for the first time in months, if not years, so I spent all day cleaning my room, which included tracking down and donating every stitch of clothing from my old life to charity, including both I wore at my Weddings to my ex-wife.

I've never felt like this before. It's so uplifting to get rid of all of that stuff. But I'm a deeply sentimental person and those are the clothes I wore when I fell in love. When I met great friends. When I went to film school. The dress shirts and ties I wore as I managed dilapidated old movie houses. Many of the flannels I've been wearing since I was a teenager.

I'm so happy I don't have to see them ever again, but I'm still really sad.

I suppose what I'm feeleing is grief. He died so I could live, and wording it that way just now has caused my eyes to leak.

I'm so proud of you for finding the strength to do that, and to recognize the beauty in those moments despite the anguish.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Effy has been making powerful alliances lately

https://twitter.com/link2futureFTF/status/1230556044281044997

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

yessssssssssssaaaaaasaaa

CAUTION

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

WatermelonGun posted:

yessssssssssssaaaaaasaaa

CAUTION

DARK Sheik is extremely powerful now enjoy this wholesome wrazzle content as proof for those who don't know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlGpF64ugPk

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

You're all amazing.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

DARK Sheik is extremely powerful now enjoy this wholesome wrazzle content as proof for those who don't know

god I wish there was more out-and-out queer wrestling in the UK

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/EFFYlives/status/1230579262022877184

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

This is a little harsh, but gently caress yeah, I could use a little harsh in the face of everybody telling me I shouldn't have rights.

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

:swoon:

This is the kind of wholesome content I need in my life

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

please support extremely gay fashion designer and always lewdist:

https://teespring.com/stores/emus-birdegga (SFW)

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I don't know who this is, but that whole video was :3:.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

I don't know who this is, but that whole video was :3:.

dark shiek! she runs hoodslam out in california. there was a great article about her in vice I think? excellent twitter follow :3:

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Make sure you check them HOAs, dues, requirements, talk to other owners if you can about their experiences. When I managed to scrap together enough cash for a down payment (be gay do crime) I got a great deal on a place with a really chill HOA. I pay like $500/month total in Portland it fuckin rules, I wouldn't live anywhere else in the city.

Be real up to date on this. My uncle got hosed over by his condo association a decade back because they didn't have enough money in the bank to cover re-roofing the building, so they just hit up all the owners with a bill.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
tonight Hoodslam is running their chasing waterfalls event. It is live on twitch and every wrestler’s entrance theme is replaced with the tlc song. if you want to see dark sheik in action this is THE event. i think it starts like now but i’m on my way to the gay bar lol love you homos muah.

Yukaichiban
Feb 7, 2020

by Athanatos
Jericho podcast with Nyla is good but yeesh

"When did you become transgender" - Jericho
"That was basically the first mainstream transgender" - Jericho
"Where you there as a man as a women as a transgender at this point?"
"The singer of life of agony was a man now she's a women."

Feel like this thread will understand the issues here the best plus I've been meaning to come into this fun rear end thread.

Yukaichiban fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Feb 22, 2020

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Can we all just get on board with the fact that Jericho is bad about social issues no matter great he is as a performer?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Can we all just get on board with the fact that Jericho is bad about social issues

I tried to do this in the AEW thread and pretty nearly got chased out altogether for it, so I'm gonna say some are really against doing that

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It feels pretty bad if you're a podcast host, bring someone on who is transgender, want to talk about it, and do no research on the right language to use. I get that he's older and this stuff can be tough when you're older and it seems like he means well but yeesh.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

jericho is a phenomenal wrestler but also dumb as hell about anything that isn't wrestling, this is a Known Thing

Yukaichiban
Feb 7, 2020

by Athanatos
Nyla says she didn't date men pre transition because she was called "human being" so much for being different she thought it was her name and wanted to not be seen as gay. She feels she probably missed out on some great people because of this.

Feel there's a great lesson here.

Yukaichiban
Feb 7, 2020

by Athanatos

Gumball Gumption posted:

It feels pretty bad if you're a podcast host, bring someone on who is transgender, want to talk about it, and do no research on the right language to use. I get that he's older and this stuff can be tough when you're older and it seems like he means well but yeesh.

"I think HIS name is nina now" - Jericho on a post transition female.

He then stutters almost saying his but says her and then says its hard to get used to. Then clears up some stuff before saying if he doesn't get it right Twitter trolls will come after him.

Y'all might be onto something with him being lovely lol.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I think he means well and giving her a platform to freely discuss this counterbalances some of it but yeah. I don't know, I've spent the week with my parents so I'm very liberal right now about giving old people a pass. It's how I'm surviving and not getting arrested for fist fighting my dad.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Haven't listened yet but the way it comes across is very similar to my family learning about this stuff when i came out. Trying but not getting it yet.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

TTBF posted:

Haven't listened yet but the way it comes across is very similar to my family learning about this stuff when i came out. Trying but not getting it yet.

yeah sounds really familiar as an "older person with their heart in the right place, still clueless"

itd be NICE, SURE if jericho did a little research before talking about this kinda poo poo w nyla on his podcast butttt

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

I’m willing to forgive a lot by the way of archaic language if the speaker seems like their heart is in the right place and they’re genuinely trying to learn.

The “twitter trolls will come after me if I get this wrong” thing is a MUCH bigger red flag for me. What did he actually say?

Also, I am cat-sitting for my girlfriend while she’s on vacation. Meet Ghost:

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

The new DEFY champion is a queer dude! He kissed me after he won the championship! I'm melting!!!!!!!!

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Such an awesome moment to experience on my first show. Too bad I was in the women's room during the finish.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

TTBF posted:

The new DEFY champion is a queer dude! He kissed me after he won the championship! I'm melting!!!!!!!!

That's pretty drat gay :3:

Yukaichiban
Feb 7, 2020

by Athanatos

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

I’m willing to forgive a lot by the way of archaic language if the speaker seems like their heart is in the right place and they’re genuinely trying to learn.

The “twitter trolls will come after me if I get this wrong” thing is a MUCH bigger red flag for me. What did he actually say?

Also, I am cat-sitting for my girlfriend while she’s on vacation. Meet Ghost:

It was talking about trans band members clearing up their names after calling one he and then struggling not to do so again, he cleared up who was who and said he had to because if not Twitter trolls would come after him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

The very idea that anybody who'd have a problem with something you said or did is just a "troll," whatever the gently caress that even means, is a belief far too many people share, and it makes me deeply suspicious of them.

Like, do they only go after people for fun? Is that why they think people are going after them?