Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

hi one of the words in my username is no longer true, well, bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

oh no did you install windows

that one was never accurate.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

i'm out to one friend and having to explain the difference between trans/drag/crossdressing is the reason i'm not out to any others

that convo was exhausting once i don't want to do it again

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

I found a recipe for homemade peanut sauce that takes like 5 minutes to make and it's all stuff that's always in my kitchen and this knowledge is too dangerous for me to possess.

I served it atop fried tofu and rice noodles and that's one more vegan recipe for the cookbook. Next time I'm gonna' add spinach, but i didn't have any on hand.

I have minor surgery tomorrow, so if I'm the one in ten thousand or whatever who dies from basically nothing, be gay and do crimes!

good luck!! surgery sucks even in the best of circumstances so i will be gay and do crimes regardless

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Those a-holes keep dicking me around on this surgery, and they moved it to Friday like I'm not in excruciating pain, so gently caress them, I went to the ER and got the good drugs.

Sadly, the pain is stronger than opiates.

Somebody give me some gay-as-gently caress happy news, 'cause my mood is the fury of a thousand suns.

i have no news beyond random also-ran democratic candidates dropping out (which is hilarious, but not noteworthy) but i do have opiate opinions: any time i've actually been in pain and gotten them, they don't actually do poo poo for me. when i'm not in pain and have leftover opiates? knock me right the gently caress out. they're bad

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

hi what in the gently caress

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

coconono posted:

Mayor Pete is a scumbag that hosed up a perfectly good indiana city and got rewarded with a presidential bid.

Also still salty about the time Greg Proops said I was toxic for preferring Bernie over Hillary.

hold up, mayor pete's guilty of a lot of things but south bend was trash before him and it's trash after him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

coconono posted:

I said it was a perfectly good indiana city!

indianapolis is... fine...