Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Those old fabgoons threads loving sucked, I was literally told in one that I "should just post elsewhere until you decide" even though I've been out since I was like 17. I dunno why that one really small shitpost pissed me off so bad. If I could have reached through my monitor and socked him I would have.

Anyway as you've already guessed, it's me, The Mad Bi. I get mad a lot online, and also real life. I used to be one of those former punk scofflaws, with a typical acting-out anger. As is the way of such things I've had a lot of concussions so my brains are a little Danial-Bryan-y, so if I say dumb poo poo please tell me immediately.

My favorite wrestler is Kenny Omega because he is going to be the next GOAT when Ric Flair's deal with devil expires, and he flops off this mortal coil (excellent selling, what a worker, good to see a big heel get his comeuppance, ***** - Dave Meltzer).

AEW is my extreme poo poo and me and my boyfriend never miss a chance to chug alcohol, eat pizza, and watch extremely hot barely clothed individuals destroy each others lifespans. Kenny is also the hottest, this is canon, and I will internet bully you mercilessly should you be foolish enough not to accept this truth.

I'd totally look like Kenny Omega, yknow, if i shaved my chest...and also was Kenny Omega.

But we're both bi so that counts, i think? idk i'm exhausted from thanksgiving prep for my wife and her family
sidenote: can i still be bi even if i married a woman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

jimmydalad posted:

I'm so glad a thread like this exists. I do love wrestling, but I don't really follow it as much hardcore. Not as easy to watch AEW live from the UK and such.

So I mostly got into wrestling from the Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth game. I lived in Indonesia, so getting access to wrestling wasn't the easiest. I did manage to catch TNA and was a fan of AJ Styles at the time but apart from the occasional Smackdown vs. Raw games, I haven't really been following wrestling until the last few years.

A lot of my ability to be into the wrestling scene is through Rowdy Ringsports and I mostly lurk, but I still do enjoy watching good wrestling and am glad spaces like this exist.

I dunno if this is a controversial topic, but what are people's thoughts about characters who flaunt their sexuality like Sonny Kiss? I think it's awesome to have characters like that out there in the wrestling space that is generally dominated by masculine portrayals be given representation and embraced, but I can see people having an issue with it being seen as a caricature of LGBT people.

Also, wrestling is totally super gay.

I think as long as Sonny Kiss is absolutely the creative force behind his gimmick, then it shouldn't matter. If Sonny, or anyone, is being forced to "Queer it up" for heat/an angle/etc, then it's problematic, but imho the best wrestling personalities are the person themselves, just amped to 1000%*

*does not apply to Jake Hagar or Jim Cornette

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Spikegal posted:

Sonny Kiss = great. Orlando Jordan in TNA = bad.

enough about their wrestling ability though

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

dark sheik used to follow me on twitter welp thats my story of the time i was sort of cool

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

HOODSLAM is the most dope poo poo ever.

:hmmyes: