Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Two days into this decade and world war looms

Hell yeah

Oh no what happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

TTBF posted:

Trump used a missile strike to kill basically Iran's Secretary of Defense and also an Iraqi military leader. The missiles hit them at Baghdad International Airport. Congress was not informed of this prior to the strike.

gently caress.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

yea ok posted:

please don't let the inclusion of one runner sour you on an entire charity event. sorry for invading this space, but GDQ is regularly criticized by the pepe gamer crowd for being too inclusive and catering to the Shrieking Trans or whatever negative way yall can be stereotyped. they're very strict about getting rid of bad eggs in the community, and there's lots of lgbt runners at the marathon. i'm biased because i'm friends with a few of the organizers, but they do try really really hard to be a safe inclusive environment for everyone.

I remember when they kicked a dude for wearing a MAGA hat during a run.