Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
I enjoy Dustin Rhodes's work now even if he's a Blue Lives type, and I liked some of the work where Goldust was just "weird" rather than gay but when we've watched old stuff, it sucks. I'm bi and most of my wrestling watching group is queer in some way and old stuff is a minefield. Hell, lots of modern stuff is a minefield, I love DDT but Deino is a rough watch sometimes. He's a respected pillar of DDT and not a villain, I believe it's semi-confirmed he's actually gay, and he's got his own brand of charisma but drat if I wish he could get away from some of his schtick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

The non-WWE Asuka is one of my favorites, she had that great One Light Tube Deathmatch this year too.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

TTBF posted:

That question absolutely sucks. If you answer it by stating you do have a preference it can very quickly escalate to "oh so you're actually straight/gay" and gently caress that. It really sucks because (in my experience with talking to other bisexual people about this) having no preference is relatively rare.

One thing I've found is that my attraction is kind of unevenly uneven--lots of men don't do it for me, but for the ones that do it's very intense while with women it's a lot broader but also a lot softer.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Nice!

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Rice cooker is best kitchen investment I've ever made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Now I'm a huge Riho fan, but also hell yeah Nyla.

Also, being bi is cool and it's the term I use even though I sometimes worry that people will see it as me reinforcing the gender binary despite what the intended definition is. It's the term I grew up with and also I really like how the flag looks.